Know Your Wordfeud App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Ad free version of Wordfeud with statistics.
Play against 30 million opponents!
Wordfeud is a multiplayer puzzle game where you can challenge friends and random opponents and play in up to 30 separate games simultaneously!
Create and place words on the 15 by 15 tile board and earn points for creativity and placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word tiles.
Search for friends to play against or allow Wordfeud to match you up with an opponent. Even chat with them – smack talk or praise – it’s your choice!
Tired of the same standard board each game? Choose the option to randomize the board and change up where the DL, TL, DW, TW tiles are placed – giving the classic game a new twist!
– Choose to play with friends or be matched up against random opponents
– Play in 30 simultaneous games!
– Random board option to mix up the DL, DW, TL, TW tiles
– Push notifications informing you of opponent’s latest move
– Uses English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Finnish dictionaries
– Chat with your opponents
For more information on Wordfeud, visit us at Wordfeud.com and follow on Twitter @wordfeud. Also check out the Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/WordfeudGame
It won’t let me change my picture. Please help . I paid for the ad free version nearly 5 years ago and not a lot has changed. The points lost or gained needs to be changed something seems off on that. I lose 12 wins worth of points in a single loss. I noticed I receive 0 points for beating players below the 1200. Why? Took a friggin week to finish the game. I don’t care if they go into the negative not my stats and not my fault . Winner needs to be rewarded regardless. Other than that I’m obsessed.
Too many fake and unverified profiles on here. They really need to crack down on users who have multiple accounts for their perverted minds. There really needs to be a fool proof way of only allowing one account per device.
Would give 5 stars on all aspects except they won’t fix the 72 hour “hold” – you can’t resign I’d someone doesn’t play. Wordfeud has been saying for 4 years they were gonna fix this…..nope!
It’d be nice if you could add some features like reminding the opponent to resume the game. The overall graphics look so dull and depressing. So please consider redesign the UI.
* Fixed crash on board screen when one of the players has a very long username.
* Fixed rare crash when showing game board.
January 26, 2017
100,000 – 500,000
4.0 and up
Rated for 3+
Users Interact, Digital Purchases
Flag as inappropriate
Cicilieveien 3 D
Wordfeud for PC Free Download Links:
Wordfeud for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Wordfeud for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Wordfeud for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Wordfeud for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Wordfeud:
Inorder to run Wordfeud on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Wordfeud for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Wordfeud for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Wordfeud on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Wordfeud for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Wordfeud for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.