Know Your WordBrain App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
This is a game for the true Word Genius! It starts very easy but gets challenging quickly. Find the hidden words, slide your finger over them, and see the puzzle collapse. Do it all in the correct way and you will be able to clear the grid.
Be prepared for a very intriguing word puzzle game – sort of a Sudoku and Candy Crush Saga twist on Ruzzle and Scramble.
The game features 15 languages and there are 580 levels per language! Even the smartest word game enthusiasts will have a real challenge to complete this game. In fact, only very few have!
Sometimes you tell us in reviews and emails that certain levels are impossible to solve. These aren’t bugs, they are part of the challenge! Each puzzle must be solved by swiping the letters in the correct order and direction. If you don’t get it right, you may end up with some tiles on the grid that you can’t make into a word. If that happens, simply restart the level and try again! So think carefully with every swipe – ALL LEVELS ARE SOLVABLE!
Each level gets harder and harder to play just as I was forewarned. Trying to stave off Alzheimer’s. Mama has it so I need to work at keeping it at bay.
Great game. Only problem I experience is the game doesn’t sense my finger after 5 or 10 mins of constant play. When I close and reopen the game it works again for another 10 mins or so.
Love it apart from I’ve lost all of my progress since changing my phone on upgrade, lost all my hints that I had accumulated too, so not so happy about that.
Blows the cobwebs out! Sometimes difficult to solve. Not happy that all progress and hints accumulated were lost on change of phone. And had to start from scratch.
Fun, just frustrating enough to keep me interested. Will definitely be one I return to quit a lot.
It starts off easy but soon, even finding simple words you know becomes tasking! I like that it makes you think (•ᴗ•)/♡
Valentine’s Day Challenge – Starting 9 February!
– Play daily puzzles
– Collect hearts
– Get rewarded!
We take fun seriously and we´re constantly working hard on new additions to your favourite game.
Stay tuned for exciting future updates!
February 10, 2017
Varies with device
10,000,000 – 50,000,000
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 3+
₹ 59.99 – ₹ 920.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
113 60 Stockholm
WordBrain for PC Free Download Links:
WordBrain for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the WordBrain for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run WordBrain for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
WordBrain for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for WordBrain:
Inorder to run WordBrain on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the WordBrain for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including WordBrain for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running WordBrain on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install WordBrain for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the WordBrain for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.