Know Your Weird Park 3: Final Show App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The curtain closes on the Weird Park saga in this shocking third chapter of hidden object adventures. Take the role of an investigative reporter to find a disappeared child! Unlock the door to the alternate world and help Patrick break out of the trap set by a twisted imagination of Mr. Dudley! Solve all the puzzles and find all the clues as you explore strange worlds that defy everything you believe! Most important of all: the fate of Louis the Clown is in your hands… What will it be? – it’s you who decides! Don’t miss this stunning final installment in the Weird Park trilogy!
• 45 locations
• 4 eye-catching worlds
• 13 highly animated characters
• 19 hidden object scenes to enjoy
• 34 mini-games to solve
Wanna know how it all started?
Download Weird Park: Broken Tune and Weird Park: Scary Tales and enjoy the Show!
If you haven’t played the other two, play this one first. I rather enjoyed the first two chapters better than this one. And I really liked the bonus adventure more than the actual one! It just seemed like there was something missing. The story seemed disjointed and it wasn’t very creepy either. I dunno, maybe it’s my frame of mind. Not that it was bad or anything.
The game itself is ok but it kept getting stuck and freezing. I paid for the full version and it gets stuck 10 min into the game so I can’t play further and have to uninstall. It happened on the 2nd one as well but I was not worried as I figuered I was almost to the end. But this one I just restarted. Please either fix the freezing problem or I would like a refund please.
Frustrated! I bought this game because I love the games this company puts out. That being said this one is horrible. I can tap and tap on items and they will not work. I then will use a hint figuring I’m wrong, just to find out that I was right. I want my money back.
Weird park 3 final skow Great game fun never bored I loved all three games. Amost didn’t get it because I read reviews that said the game freezes but I waited till the end to post and can say I had no problems just fun
– Google Play Game Services integration. Sign in with your Google account for achievements, and cloud saving.
– Minor bugfixes
May 22, 2015
10,000 – 50,000
4.0 and up
Rated for 7+
Flag as inappropriate
Alawar Entertainment, Inc.
901 N. Pitt Street Suite 325
Weird Park 3: Final Show for PC Free Download Links:
Weird Park 3: Final Show for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Weird Park 3: Final Show for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Weird Park 3: Final Show for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Weird Park 3: Final Show for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Weird Park 3: Final Show:
Inorder to run Weird Park 3: Final Show on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Weird Park 3: Final Show for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Weird Park 3: Final Show for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Weird Park 3: Final Show on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Weird Park 3: Final Show for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Weird Park 3: Final Show for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.