Know Your Volleyball Champions 3D App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Realistic Physics combined with intuitive controls and beautiful graphics make this the best Volleyball game on mobile. Swipe your finger to send the ball flying in the direction you want, it is easy to learn and fun to master.
– Intuitive, one finger controls
– Career mode
– Role playing mode with training
– Beautiful graphics
– Split screen multiplayer
– Online Multiplayer
– New Beach Volleyball Arena
Compete in multiple Volleyball Tournaments and become a Volleyball Champion.
Compete at indoor or Beach Volleyball Arena, rules are the same as 2 player Beach Volleyball
Volleyballl Thus game us a real fun game, I really like games you can just have some quick fun with rather than having to be engaged online…. Adds everywhere and so complicated you just delete it before you start. Controls are good and responsive… I really like it and am going to Che k if I can play on iPad now. Thank you, I would buy this game if the price point was right.
Fun for awhile Fun for awhile but seems like ur skills are not increased at the same frequency of difficulty as the game goes on. It eventually becomes almost unplayable. Or you can wait for a week and not play to try to boost ur training constantly. Wish it allowed u to play competitions that have been won in the past so u could just play at ur own pace and comfort level.
Good I really love it. But as a volleyball player i dont think its fun. Yes partly its awesome and fun but i hope that this game will become better. Like when you spike and blocked by the oppenent the point will go to the opponent automatically. This is my concern. I hope you will change this. Cause i want it to be more like Volleyball in reality. I hope that when i get blocked its still playable ofc when you have coverage. Like real volleyball. I hope also theres a check ball. This is all for now
Fun This game is quite fun, but being an actual volleyball player I noticed a few things that could improve. First, I think there should be a multitude of different attacks within the spike. You could dump, tip, or bounce the ball off the block. It would also make it better if you could do block follow (receiving the ball after it’s been blocked). Finally, I think that you should be able to switch positions. In this game you can only be one person, but I want to set and block as well as spike and receive.
– Minor Bug Fixes
January 25, 2016
10,000,000 – 50,000,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 72.00 – ₹ 999.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Volleyball Champions 3D for PC Free Download Links:
Volleyball Champions 3D for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Volleyball Champions 3D for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Volleyball Champions 3D for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Volleyball Champions 3D for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Volleyball Champions 3D:
Inorder to run Volleyball Champions 3D on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Volleyball Champions 3D for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Volleyball Champions 3D for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Volleyball Champions 3D on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Volleyball Champions 3D for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Volleyball Champions 3D for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.