Know Your Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Sequel to the hit game ‘Toon Shooters: Rise of the Fleet’ featured in the US & Canada.
Five years after the fall of the Fleet, the Toons are back in action to wreck threats old and new… it was a massacre, on both sides!
Toon Shooters 2 is an arcade side-scrolling shooter ‘shmup’ inspired by the golden era of 80’s arcade shooters. Real time co-op play available with different characters with various roles and abilities.
The first campaign launches with 6 playable characters, 7 custom-fit pets & 10 stages of various puzzles and ridiculous bosses.
Up to 5P Co-Operative multiplayer available with roles for each player (diagonal shots, healers, bombers…)
The game has content patches under planning and you should keep an eye on the app even after you’ve played through the initial game for new challenges.
We grew pretty much across the world and were heavily influenced by Japanese and American games in the 80s & early 90s. Our games are an expression of who we are and we hope to share a little bit of that with you.
Please consider voting for Toon Shooters 2 on Steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776845773
Composer: Matthew Pablo (www.mathewpablo.com)
Website : http://www.mooffgames.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/mooffgames
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/mooffgames
Cant join iphone game even all players are in latest version?
Fun, but controls are sloppy Cool game, reasonably fun to play, but ship moves more than your finger so it’s a pain to control. Definitely worth checking out though.
Missing the old graphics. This is great, aside from some bugs, but I miss the old graphics. Is it possible to implement a “texture pack” with some touched up old-but-new graphics?
Super The best shooting game ever i played
Achievement system added
Multiplayer server upgraded, you need other players to upgrade to the latest version to play together.
Localization system integrated
Navigating out of the app will now auto-pause the game for you in single player
Game balancing/bug fixing
December 8, 2016
10,000 – 50,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 7+
₹ 30.00 – ₹ 120.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Mooff Games Limited
Mooff Games Ltd, Unit 7K, 1/F, Hopefull Factory Center, 10 Wo Shing Street, Fotan, Shatin
Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers for PC Free Download Links:
Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers:
Inorder to run Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Toon Shooters 2: Freelancers for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.