Know Your Tomb Raider II App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
THE LEGEND CONTINUES
The multi award winning classic action adventure game from the glorious days of the 90s is back again in Tomb Raider II for Android users this year!
The unstoppable Lara Croft is back in Tomb Raider II. Join Lara in her quest for the Dagger of Xian, reputed to possess the power of the dragon. But beware, Lara is not the only one in search of the dagger! Warrior Monks and crazed cult members plot against you as you travel from the remote mountain peaks of Tibet, the canals of Venice and to the bottom of the sea.
•Explore GRAND NEW LOCATIONS from Tibet, China to Venice, Italy!
•ARM YOURSELF with automatic pistols, grenade launcher, M16 rifle and more!
•Over 50 UNIQUE ACHIEVEMENTS to unlock!
•KILL OR BE KILLED by deadly Warrior Monks, Yetis and more!
•Comes complete with “THE GOLDEN MASK” expansion!
•Take CONTROL OF VEHICLES such as motorboats and quad bikes!
•Game Controllers – Supports MOGA HERO POWER & MOGA PRO POWER
Visit us here: www.tombraider.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TombRaider
Lucas Daniel Vital Pereira
Happy to see the TR II available to Android! Bring so many good memories. Thank you very much for brought TR II for Android, Square Enix team! Like the first game, I really liked the new textures and the Golden Mask pack available. But unfortunately, there’s a few issues with the sounds: the ambient sound doesn’t play back after any music and after saving the game. Also, one of the musics is oddly swapped with the Secret sound (a music featured in Opera House level).
Great to see TR2 on Android! So happy to see this being released on Android after following on from the original. It’s best played on the Android TV, such a great platform to play Android games. Connected my PS4 controller and its like playing it on my ps1 when it originally came out. The textures are improved and it runs incredibly smoothly on the Android TV. So happy they’ve kept the original sounds and music. And the addition of all the achievements adds an extra layer of satisfaction when playing!
Amazing! I’m so happy that they brought this to the Android platform. The controls are extremely difficult with a touch screen but I use my PS4 controller to play it and it plays exactly the same way that it used to. I love it! Now you need to add the III, last revelation and angel of darkness
Crashes when shooting The game ran fine when it was first released. I have come back to it now and it seems to crash every time I try to kill an enemy (approx half way through killing it) it autosaves when I return to my home screen so I can continue off from where it crashed, but that is no way to play a game! Excellent game other than this please fix.
Minor bug fixes
July 29, 2016
50,000 – 100,000
4.0 and up
Rated for 12+
Flag as inappropriate
SQUARE ENIX Ltd
Tomb Raider II for PC Free Download Links:
Tomb Raider II for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Tomb Raider II for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Tomb Raider II for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Tomb Raider II for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Tomb Raider II:
Inorder to run Tomb Raider II on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Tomb Raider II for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Tomb Raider II for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Tomb Raider II on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Tomb Raider II for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Tomb Raider II for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.