Know Your The Room App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Welcome to The Room, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “…resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone’s childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery.”
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them”
• Arcade Sushi “I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser…beautifully crafted”
• Indie Game Magazine “Fireproof Games has hit a home run”
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters”
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music”
• Jaysisgames “The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box” “The Room is eye candy for the mind.”
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you’re playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you’re looking at? Think again.
Brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed this game. Graphics, tasks & puzzles are superb. Only thing was I seemed to have unearthed a bug during one of the chapters. Checked the walkthrough and it wasn’t working as it should so I emailed for help and got a reply within hours! Though I started the chapter again as advised it didn’t work but an uninstall & reinstall solved it. Finished the game and the epilogue. Great game and great support. On to The Room Two methinks …
This is great! It’s a puzzle-solving game in the mould of Myst, without all the tedious travelling around between locations, because it’s all set within a single room. The puzzles aren’t impossible to solve, or even particularly difficult. The enjoyment comes from working methodically through each puzzle to get the clue needed to solve the next one. And there are a lot of puzzles. Excellently well done. There are also hints available along the way, should you get stuck, although most of them state the obvious. Worked well on my Note4. Would be wonderful on a tablet.
Beautiful and unsettling The epilogue makes this game amazing…the end made my skin crawl, in the best way! The atmospheric sounds are haunting and unnerving. The puzzles are excellent. They have an almost physical feel. And the hints give just enough of a bump in the right direction. This is a quality game, well worth the purchase. It’s no wonder it comes up after a search for “Myst.” I will be buying the next games from this developer.
Fantastic Love the atmosphere of this game. The sense of mystery pulling you deeper, the feeling of wonder as you discover the next stage in the puzzle. Touch controls mostly feel intuitive, and the solutions to the puzzles never felt like they were obscure or forced you into pixel hunting. The few occasions I got stuck I found the hint system helped me out without just telling me the solution. Very well put together game.
Better support for new Android devices.
December 8, 2015
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 7+
Flag as inappropriate
20 Bedford Road
The Room for PC Free Download Links:
The Room for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the The Room for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run The Room for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
The Room for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for The Room:
Inorder to run The Room on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the The Room for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including The Room for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running The Room on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install The Room for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the The Room for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.