Know Your Talisman App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
“A great game with a ton of content.” – 4/5 BoardGameGeek.
“Talisman: Digital Edition is one of the best board game ports available for iPad and Android, period.” – Dave Neumann, Pocket Tactics
**Included in Pocketgamer.co.uk’s Top 10 Board Games on Android**
Talisman: Digital Edition, the classic fantasy adventure board game for 1-6 players. This officially licensed version of the Games Workshop game uses the 4th Revised Edition rules. In Talisman, you embark on a perilous quest for the ultimate treasure, the Crown of Command. Choose from 14 characters such as the Warrior, Assassin, Thief or Wizard and race your opponents through a perilous realm. Each character is unique in their strengths, weaknesses and special powers. To win the game, you must journey to the heart of the land to find the Crown of Command, and then use its ancient magic to cast a mighty spell to subdue all your rivals. Only by gradually building up your adventurer’s powers, gathering valuable allies, and winning potent magical items will you stand a chance of surviving the ultimate test that lies beyond the Portal of Power.
This family friendly game is simple to play – roll a die to move around the board and draw cards on spaces to encounter dangerous foes and claim powerful rewards! Build up your character’s power until you are ready to travel to the more dangerous areas of the board. Beware though, each character has the same goal and will stop at nothing to be the first to the Crown!
– Officially licensed Games Workshop game, using the Revised 4th Edition rules with official artwork.
– Fully expandable game with more cards and characters available as in-app purchases. The Reaper, The Frostmarch, The Dungeon, The Highland, The Sacred Pool, The City and The Nether Realm expansions are available now with more coming soon.
– Local multiplayer – Pass to Play mode.
– Real-time online multiplayer mode for 2-6 players. Play against your friends or anyone in the world!
– Play against AI characters in offline games.
– Optional House Rules included.
– Interactive tutorial.
– Online rulebook.
– AI speed settings so you can play the game at your own pace.
– Turn log – view all game actions in a detailed log.
– Earn XP as you play! Earn enough XP to level-up and unlock special Runestone cards, exclusive to this digital edition.
– Languages – English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Polish.
– Leaderboard – How do you compare to the World’s best players?
NOTE – A Google+ account is required for online play, leaderboards and achievements.
NOTE – Best played on on screens at least 4″ in size. Text may be hard to read on smaller screens.
Can I play with my friends by passing the device around?
Yes! Get your family and friends together and race each other to the Crown!
Do I need to buy expansions to join an online game with expansions?
No! You do not need to buy expansion packs in order to join a game that is using them, but you cannot choose the characters from it until you purchase it.
Does the game have asynchronous play?
No. Talisman doesn’t really suit asynchronous play due to players having to react to spell casting.
Boo on You. Really?! Family share after 7/2016? Don’t worry I guess you got all my $$ that I spent on buying all of the packs and characters in your game.
Good game Love it but hate the price of dlc and all extra character. Please return the discount price back.
Asus zenfone 2 talisman is slow!!! At start the playing is nicely but once you change to other application and than come back the is getting very very very slow!
Fantastic port of a classic, but… The game itself is a great version of Talisman, which I used to play constantly as a kid. The new features keep adding new aspects to the game to keep it fresh and interesting. Would be an instant 5* rating, but there are some fundamental flaws (excluding the dubious die roles, I expect that in a digital game). The assasin seems to use secret strike every time, not when he is attacking only. The sorceress skill is fine when used by ai, but players can’t take followers. And now a spy which picks which deck!
Two new characters added to the game – The Saracen and the Martial Artist, both updated from the 2nd Edition of Talisman.
This update also includes several bug fixes.
December 14, 2016
50,000 – 100,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 45.00 – ₹ 210.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Nomad Games Ltd.
35 Church Road
Talisman for PC Free Download Links:
Talisman for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Talisman for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Talisman for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Talisman for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Talisman:
Inorder to run Talisman on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Talisman for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Talisman for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Talisman on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Talisman for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Talisman for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.