Know Your Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
‘Beyond the Iron Wall is every bit as good as the first game, and I can’t recommend it enough’ – Killa Penguin
Explore a vast world of mythical djinn, sandworms, lamias, and arcane undead
You are Kepri, a priestess sworn to defend the Iron Wall in the desert kingdom of Vasena. In a land where women are of low status, Kepri defies tradition to strive for the recognition she deserves. But when enemies threaten the wall separating Vasena from the rest of the world, Kepri must somehow rally the armies and decide the future of her people…or face extinction.
Tales of Illyria is an RPG hybrid mixing Oregon Trail and Choose-Your-Own-Adventure game mechanics. Each party member has a distinct personality and reacts differently to being sick, running out of supplies, and decisions that go against their alignment.
Will you give precious water to a man dying of thirst, or let him die in the desert? How will you cross a river full of vicious crocodiles? Will you strive for peace, or wage bloody war?
Tales of Illyria: Beyond the Iron Wall is the second episode in the Tales of Illyria series. Each episode can be a standalone RPG.
• An epic storyline with four different endings
• 25+ hours of gameplay
• 800 unique encounters
• Hunt exotic animals and harvest plants to feed your party
• New jungle and savanna environments, in addition to forests, deserts and gorgeous mountains
• 6 kingdoms with 42 villages, castles and cities to visit
• Improved battle system featuring enemy-unique spells, elemental strengths and weaknesses
• New Vasenian armor and weapons
• 86 original musical tracks
• Learn what happened in the years following the chaotic events of Tales of Illyria Episode One: Fallen Knight
• Cameos from Episode One
After the game installs, additional graphic files will be downloaded depending on the resolution you pick. This ranges from 300MB to 1GB. You will need double that in free space to install the game.
**Take Note: If you have EP1 installed in “Shared Storage” you will NOT need to download the files**
Check out our blog and forum:
Like our Facebook page:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tweets by TalesOfIllyria
Tales of Illyria Episode Two named one of the Best Android RPGs of 2014 (so far):
Killa Penguin Review:
Mark Alvin Yagaya
Fantastic series! Wonderful world building. Love the expansive history. Bought all three episodes and now with this third one. One concern is that IAP Sync Failure I keep on getting when I’m playing offline. What gives? Bought Guid Pack and Quest Packs.
Amazing This is a great game and a great series. I miss the dungeon exploring part like on 1, but I still like the game. I also love challenging and strategic games.
Really enjoyed 1 and 2 ?. Fantastic games.
But where is my flying carpet ? 😉 This game takes all the positive elements of the first Illyria game (GREAT travel system, open world, morale choices, …) and transpose them into a refreshingly different region with a brand new storyline and features : superb oriental soundtrack, exotic new terrains & enemies, and as always, a finely crafted story that immerses you in a world you’ll never want to quit …
Even better than the first Started out a little slower than the first (sort of; the opening sequences were great, really felt like I was struggling to survive) and looked like it was going to be fairly short in comparison, but wound up being longer and having more side quests to pursue which extended the game nicely without dragging it out. Really enjoy the Oregon Trail style travel system, getting to know the party members and just exploring the world. Digging into episode 3 now.
Awesome sequel As soon as ive finished TOI: Fallen Knight i I’ve bought this game. And im really amazed. Even more content! Cant wait to finish this one and to start Destinies. Great job devs, really! I haven’t played RPG like TOI for a looong time. Thanks and keep it up. 🙂
Version 6.0 Released
• Ability to share a single graphics install between all episodes
• Level cap raised from 10 to 15
• Epic quality gear added
• Optional IAP added – skills, armors, gold, rings, amulets. (Game play has not changed)
• 10 new spells and attacks added
• Updated graphics & sounds
• More backgrounds and sound effects added
September 13, 2016
5,000 – 10,000
4.0 and up
Rated for 12+
Moderate Violence, Horror
₹ 65.62 – ₹ 661.05 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall for PC Free Download Links:
Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall:
Inorder to run Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Tales of Illyria:The Iron Wall for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.