Know Your Star Command App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Build and command your own starship!
4.5/5 – TouchArcade “Should you dive in immediately? Absolutely.”
4/5 – Androidspin “A great mobile space romp which adopts a great theme, great gameplay and will keep you busy for quite a few hours…”
Star Command let’s you build your own ship, hire your crew, explore the universe and battle alien civilizations across the galaxy.
• Premium game – no in app purchase roadblocks
• HD support for retina pixel goodness
• Level your crew members up and earn new skills
• Build a ship in your own image
• Four distinct ship hulls to choose from
• Focus on tactical, science or engineering
• Amazing soundtrack intensifies the action and exploration
• Over 10 alien species to discover
Brought to you in beautiful HD pixelated glory, Star Command brings to life the challenges and joys of managing a starship. Upgrade your ship, get out into the unknown and watch your crew die grizzly deaths all at your command. Strange and annoying alien civilizations await you at every turn. Manage each of your ships roles, focusing on science skills, tactical combat and ship engineering. Prevent alien invaders from taking over your ship and causing massive amounts of damage with sentry guns. Revive dying crew members with new rooms! And don’t forget that your decisions matter – an enemy made early could come back to haunt you later.
Brilliant but can’t wait for more Update this game soon please. This game is great I like the crew management side of it as well as the battles, it plays well on my HTC1 after some initial teething. Wasn’t sure what to expect from the reviews but was very pleased with the purchase. Would really like to see landing parties, bigger ships and maybe fighter bays incorporated an actual transporter room might be good too. Keep up the good work guys.
Best game so far this year. This was exactly what I was looking for. RTS, RPG, building sim, space adventure sim with a star trek feel. It doesn’t get much better on the phone for any price. I’m totally satisfied with the purchase and would have still been satisfied if I had paid more. Good work warbaloon, I look forward to future installments and quietly hope for multiplayer, the addition of some kind of random mission generation, the ability to teleport crewmen onto enemy ships or down to explore planets and more ships.
Expectations So I play a game called Faster than Light on PC. If you enjoy the style of Star Command but want a better experience with higher customization of your ship, randomness of levels and stories, play FTL on PC. So I’m afraid I walked into this game with expectations of a similar quality game. This game is fun, corky, and light. It tries to sell you on choices, but you have few choices and the ones you have have little affect on the game itself. It’s a very linear game but has charm enough for the price.
Awsome But I think you should be able to literaly build the ship to make your ship have a custom feel and you can make STARWARS SHIPS WHICH WOULD BE SO COOL BECAUSE THIS GAME IS SO FUN AND THAT WOULD MAKE IT SOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!! Also is this game related to I think its starbound or somthing if I’m wrong watch paul soars jr he plays it.
– Fix issues with loading previous saved games
– Fix issue with certain dialog sequences during a mission
– Improved support for use of device back button
– Bug fixes.
– Two New Ship Hulls
– New options for auto managing crew
April 11, 2014
100,000 – 500,000
2.3.3 and up
Rated for 7+
Flag as inappropriate
Star Command, LLC
2007 100 Year Party Court Unit 1
Longmont, CO 80504
Star Command for PC Free Download Links:
Star Command for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Star Command for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Star Command for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Star Command for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Star Command:
Inorder to run Star Command on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Star Command for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Star Command for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Star Command on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Star Command for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Star Command for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.