Know Your Seven Guardians App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Amass the mightiest Alliance and command them to victory against the Undead in an action-strategy adventure.
TAKE FULL CONTROL OF STRATEGIC ATTACKS
Clash in battle utilizing individually unique skilled seven heroes; Warrior, Rogue, Archer, Defender, Wizard, Golem and Warlord.
NINE BATTLE MODES TO DISPLAY YOUR POWER
Single and online modes with intense action in PvP Arena, Sanctuary, Guild Raids and more!
ARM YOUR ALLIANCE FOR THE FINAL RESISTANCE
Collect and craft your personalized high-class armor and gear to withstand the onslaught of the Undead.
DEMOLISH SANCTUARY AND RISE TOGETHER WITH ANCIENT GODS
Summon the almighty Protector with ferocious attacks to conquer all battles
DESTRUCTIVE POWER TO OVERCOME ALL WAVES OF ATTACK
Charge against enemy line with your Alliance and empowered tanks
Love it, everything is cool and I like that you can reviews of heroes before you pick them. Really helps new players. Only issue is that the overlay can be a bit confusing, trying to keep track of my rewards and everything that I’ve earned is a task. Not everything is explained so you’ll need to do something reading but it’s fun.
Unfair to consistant players I generally like this game, I and my girlfriend have played it for quite some time, and spent more money on it than I care to think. My biggest issue is that they offer better rewards to return players, than to consistant ones. Consistant player, 28 days login per month for 5 star hero. Return player, 5 day login. This is not the first time they have done this either. Also new players getting bonuses that ruin the play of the game and balancing. A 4* base hero to start the game ruins early play.
The game is nice. Vereity of charecters and customosation. Pve is boring and repetetive though. PVP is absolutely unfair. 8/10 times youre going to be matched up with someone who is 30lvls ahead of you. Really bad match ups. Wouldnt recommend this game until the matchups are fair
Good Start Just started playing this game today. I will say that right now it was exactly what I’ve been looking for. I see a lot of reviews for pay2win but right now I feel like I’ve been given enough for free to dispell that for most. Maybe late game but we’ll see. Plays great even on my older tablet.
WHAT’S NEW[1.1.86] ■Others
– Minor bugs fixed
– System Optimized
[1.1.85] ■New Updates
– Epic Heroes added
– Epic Hero Collection added
– Special Chapters added
– Event NPC added
– Minor bugs fixed
– System Optimized
December 19, 2016
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
3.0 and up
Rated for 12+
Users Interact, Shares Info, Digital Purchases
₹ 65.00 – ₹ 6,400.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Seven Guardians for PC Free Download Links:
Seven Guardians for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Seven Guardians for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Seven Guardians for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Seven Guardians for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Seven Guardians:
Inorder to run Seven Guardians on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Seven Guardians for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Seven Guardians for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Seven Guardians on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Seven Guardians for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Seven Guardians for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.