Know Your Roulette Trainer App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Designed BY casino professionals, FOR casino professionals.
If you are an aspiring roulette dealer, this teaching tool will help improve and speed up your payouts, or even learn them from scratch. Now you can practice payouts anywhere, not just in the casino!
No internet connection needed. No ads. No in-app purchases!
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not enrolled in a roulette dealing school DO NOT DOWNLOAD, as this app will be of no use to you.
This is not a roulette game, nor a roulette payout ‘calculator’. The Roulette Trainer app was designed specifically for people learning to DEAL the game of roulette, and for roulette dealers who would like to improve their payout speed, though serious roulette players can certainly benefit from it too.
With gorgeous graphics, this app takes you through every possible payout situation that you’re ever likely to come across in a live game, from extremely easy, to impossibly difficult.
View graphics of stacked chips positioned around a number, mentally add up the bet, and then let the app tell you if you are correct.
Progress through the buttons, starting with the 17 times table, by learning to recognize patterns of stacked chips as they relate to splits and the 17 times table.
Once you have learned all the roulette times tables, the fun really starts. The app generates stacks of chips as you would see them in a live game. Start out easy with just one or two times tables, then add more times tables, and more chips, as you progress through the buttons.
The app is organized into sections, allowing you to jump to any scenario that you would like to practice. Do you only want to practice bets with the 17 and 35 times tables in them? Just jump to that section. Or would you like to practice bets with all times tables included?
Bets are randomly generated, so they look different every time. This being the case, you will never ‘finish’ the app. You can practice with it forever.
If you can add up the bets in the difficult part of this app, no live game payout situation will confuse you. You’ll be ready for anything.
We have even included a ‘Quick Times Tables’ section. Is there one number in a particular times table that you keep forgetting? Say 14 x 17? Just jump to the ‘Quick Times Tables’, choose the 17 times table, and touch the number 14. The app tells you the answer.
And don’t forget Picture Bets. These are the shortcuts that roulette dealers use to be able to add up bets quickly. Just jump to the Picture Bets section to practice these handy little ‘cheats’. We’ve even included text descriptions of each of the Picture Bets, to help you memorize them more easily.
If you like the app, PLEASE leave feedback. Anything you have to say can only help us improve our software. That can’t be bad, right?
All the best in your casino career,
The Casino Training Software Team
Official Website: www.roulettetrainerapp.com
– Practice payout scenarios, for both American (double zero), and European (single zero) roulette.
– View superb graphics of chips on the layout, complete with text descriptions of chip placements. Stacks also have a number written on the top of them, indicating how many chips are in each stack.
– A practical and visually fun way of learning the times tables needed to deal the game of roulette:
– Splits: 17 times table
– Straight Ups: 35 times table
– Corners: 8 times table
– Streets: 11 times table
– Six Lines: 5 times table
– Top Five: 6 times table (American Roulette Only)
– Each payout scenario can be accessed ‘in order’ (for learning purposes), and ‘random’ (for practice).
– Scenarios progress in difficulty, adding more and more chips, and more and more times tables, to each bet.
– Picture bets, complete with text descriptions, help you remember more easily.
– Quick Times Tables. Allows you to ‘jump’ to specific times tables for quick revision.
Comments? Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeps crashing Keeps crashing, or should i say randomly crashes and the only way to fix it, is to reinstall! Hopefully you get it fixed. I had this running on lollipop and upgraded to marshmallow aswell! On my note 4, same outcome. It helps alot, im training for the game right now!
Helpful Very helpful, basically trained myself. If only I could practice pushing with it lol. Only suggestions are a quick tutorial in the begining and the ability to type in the answer to see if you got it right or not. That with a quick fix for the crashes and this is a solid app. Thanks for making it!
Awesome app As a trainee croupier I found this to be a really useful learning tool. Any plans on making another one with bigger more variety of bets and other features? (Because there isn’t much online to learn from)
Pretty good I am a dealer and this is good practice on my break. Need the race track and more bet like section like tier, piece, complete. The practice to calculate payouts also need more complex ones.
Too poor It has the potential to become a good app, so far it is useless after 20 minutes training…it keeps presenting you the same bets. Definitely a not useful app so far… update please
Nice but limited If you could add a mode where random bets would come up, to practise, it would be great to practise and not only learning
– Zoom fixed. Zoom would zoom in too close, obscuring chips. This update corrects this problem. If the app is zooming in too close, and you can’t see all of the chips, choose ‘Zoom Off’ when you start the app.
– Added redraw button. On older devices, zoom sometimes obscures chips. Redraw button allows redraw of screen. Redraw will not produce exact replica of bet. Instead, chips are placed in different positions, but bet calculations will have the same mathematical outcome.
– Minor update
August 4, 2014
1,000 – 5,000
2.2 and up
Rated for 12+
Flag as inappropriate
Casino Training Software
1680 Vernon Dicks Dr, Melbourne, FL
Roulette Trainer for PC Free Download Links:
Roulette Trainer for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Roulette Trainer for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Roulette Trainer for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Roulette Trainer for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Roulette Trainer:
Inorder to run Roulette Trainer on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Roulette Trainer for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Roulette Trainer for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Roulette Trainer on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Roulette Trainer for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Roulette Trainer for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.