Know Your Punch Boxing 3D App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Champions aren’t born, they are made! Punch Boxing is the world’s #1 combat sports game available on Android.
Punch Boxing offers fighting game fans an adrenaline pumping world of boxing action. Polished animation and stunning 3D graphics bring the real boxing experience to your hand, while intuitive touchscreen controls make jab, hook, and uppercut feel natural and fun. Go toe-to-toe against 30+ bone crushing boxers from Bangkok, Las Vegas, London, Montreal and Washington. Use quick reflexes and special moves, unleash fierce punches and combos, beat all opponents and become the king of boxing now!
– Console quality realistic fighting experience
– 120+ uniforms and equipment for you to choose
– Level up in gyms and prove your skills
If you like watching paint dry, This game is for you. In order to progress in this game it’s gonna cost you money or so much of your time it’s not even worth playing. On a positive note the concept is alright. But it needs a better reward system or you’ll most definitely get nowhere fast. By the third fight every other fighters states are way higher then yours.
The key to this game is paying attention to your health and stamina etc, if you try to fight somebody with stats that way better than yours, just like in real life you’re going to lose no matter what. You have to fight bums 3 or 4 times to get where you need to be. Create your fighter play, quick play then play career then repeat the process. Just like real boxing.GLOVES UP !? ?
Idea is cool… but the game play SUCKS Being a fighter and boxer myself leads me to have a very strict opinion of fight games… if I can’t punch or move when I touch the freaking screen then wth is this game for? I’ve tried to be patient and played for a couple weeks, but I have a final decision.. this game sucks! Make my character move when instructed and not freeze up then maybe this will have a higher rating…. but until then this has double tumbs down
Decent Buts Needs Improvements Winning a fight should be worth more than 50 coins. Watching a 30 second ad gives you 40! I don’t feel the impact of the punches like I should and players should be able to move around the ring instead of just standing in front of the opponent. Also, there should be a more in-depth character creator. Graphics are pretty good though.
v1.1.0: Fixed some crash bugs of the game. Thanks.
June 27, 2016
10,000,000 – 50,000,000
2.1 and up
Rated for 16+
₹ 120.00 – ₹ 6,000.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
ROAD TOWN, TORTOLA, BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
Punch Boxing 3D for PC Free Download Links:
Punch Boxing 3D for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Punch Boxing 3D for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Punch Boxing 3D for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Punch Boxing 3D for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Punch Boxing 3D:
Inorder to run Punch Boxing 3D on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Punch Boxing 3D for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Punch Boxing 3D for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Punch Boxing 3D on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Punch Boxing 3D for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Punch Boxing 3D for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.