Know Your Paper Toss App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Have you ever been bored at work, crumpled up a piece of paper and counted how many times you can make it in a small trash can? Has your boss ever gone out for a quick bite while you and your co-workers see how far you can move the trash can away and still make the paper shot? Have you ever brought in electric fans to make the shot even harder? Backflip Studios is happy to announce that we have brought this amazing and hilarious experience to Android.
This game is oddly satisfying . . . much like tossing a real ball of crumpled paper into a metal trash basket. So realistic, you will think you are stuck in an office killing time.
Amaze, share and compare your scores with friends and others on the online global scoreboard.
-6 levels of varied difficulty
-Innovative flick control
-Hi-Res graphics for newer devices
-Real office sounds
-Varying wind speed from fan impacts paper flight
-Verbal abuse from angry co-workers
Let us know what you think.
“Paper Toss” has been installed more than 35,000,000 times – give it a shot if you haven’t yet.
Have it! The app has amazing link with wind speed an wind direction. It also spends my time as of a person who has sold all his property recently and who just spends money. This just blew my mind. Please… Please…. Please.. I beg to the readers not just to waste their data (or even unlimited net or data) and to click on INSTALL and install the app quickly.
Stupid Why is there that stupid fan it messes you up so much. I wish you can just throw the stupid paper in the trash. get plumer crack you can have a better chance of getting the ice cube or what ever you want to use that the game has.
Why change it? I loved the old version where you get paper points you earn from making it in the trash Ben/basket. However this is way to boring and nothing you can achieve in this but high scores which is boring. I’m deleting this and never playing it again, I’ll find another app that’s better then this one.
The nuclear emptying scan and send me a shout. Yes it would like us a question for a while and the gp sent you an update of my favourite colour of your life with the two of them and the gp has sent you a pm and I have to take a look at facebook.
Hey there, office loungers! Welcome to another hot new Paper Toss update!
For this update, we squashed some bugs and fixed a few performance issues. Don’t delay! Grab the update, get in there, and toss some paper!
And as always…Thanks for playing!
April 28, 2016
50,000,000 – 100,000,000
2.3.3 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Backflip Studios, Inc.
Paper Toss for PC Free Download Links:
Paper Toss for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Paper Toss for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Paper Toss for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Paper Toss for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Paper Toss:
Inorder to run Paper Toss on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Paper Toss for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Paper Toss for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Paper Toss on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Paper Toss for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Paper Toss for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.