Know Your One Finger Death Punch App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Experience cinematic kung-fu battles in the fastest, most intense brawler the world has ever seen! With the unique 1:1 response system of One Finger Death Punch, players will feel the immediate feedback of every bone-crunching hit.
Pay tribute to the masters using five classic kung-fu styles mixed with additional weapons. Combine face-to-face combat with throwing weapons to recreate complex fight choreographies or just send bad guys flying through glass windows. Complete the epic 140 stage campaign.
Choose from 40 items and 30 different skills that can be combined in thousands of ways to assist you in your journey.
Put your kung-fu to the ultimate test in the survival mode where you will be ranked with players from around the world.
Every Press Matters! DO NOT BUTTON MASH!
Tap left or right, it’s that easy to play.
•ONLINE LEAGUES AND LEADERBOARDS
Climb the ladder and dominate each league as you show your friends who is the true master.
Do battle in survival mode to achieve weekly rankings.
•EASY TO LEARN
Simple controls make it easy to play but precision is required to become the best, this is not a button masher.
•ACHIEVEMENTS AND REWARDS
Each day holds many great rewards.
•Tablet devices support
Great game, crappy micro transactions. So here is a great action game for mobile. Good aesthetics, simple controls, satisfying gameplay. The issue I have with it is that everything in the game is WAY overpriced. To open a S/A ranked chest (to get good skills and items) costs 30 gold, which is about $3.00. Upgrading your skills and items uses a ton of in game currency, but has a chance to fail without letting you know the % chance. Higher level Kung fu costs about $50 or more for just one style. The newest would cost about $80.
The developers cloned bad free-to-play methods. I really love free-to-plays… when they are done right. I would have enjoyed spending money on the game if they made it fun to do so. Instead, you get an unnecessarily long hand holding tutorial then they slam you with a payment wall of 15NZD before you are even allowed to actually play the game. The mechanics of the game are tight and “fun”, but none of that matters when a game has a poorly set up intro and payment system. I would have happily spent 5NZD to pay this game on its merit as a full game.
Amazing!!! This is seriously one of the coolest games I’ve ever played on my phone. If you’re into stick fights at all, this is for you. Simple yet challenging gameplay. Awesome animations. Progress is continuous and the stamina system is well enough balanced to where I’ve never felt shut out of the game before I’ve had my fill. Also, this has got to be the most ingenious free-to-play model I’ve ever seen, especially one involving both ads and in-game purchases. I am extremely impressed.
ojos vivos del futuro
All round flawless game I love the soundtrack, it reminds me of agony portal. The action remind sme of madara vs the shinobi alliance. The abilities, game modes all excellent. Only thing i would want would maybe be real time pvp. Even though i lost weeks of progress; i have found it fun regaining and re-experiencing all the things i love about this game.
1. New Kung-fu ADD (KickBoxing)
2. New Equipments Add (KickBoxing Master / KickBoxing Grand Master)
June 19, 2016
5,000,000 – 10,000,000
3.0 and up
Rated for 12+
Users Interact, Shares Info, Digital Purchases
₹ 62.28 – ₹ 5,675.85 per item
Flag as inappropriate
#901 9F JEI PLATZ, 186 ,Gasan digital 1-ro Geumcheon-gu Seoul, Republic of Korea
One Finger Death Punch for PC Free Download Links:
One Finger Death Punch for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the One Finger Death Punch for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run One Finger Death Punch for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
One Finger Death Punch for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for One Finger Death Punch:
Inorder to run One Finger Death Punch on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the One Finger Death Punch for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including One Finger Death Punch for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running One Finger Death Punch on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install One Finger Death Punch for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the One Finger Death Punch for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.