Know Your Need for Speed™ No Limits App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Race for dominance in the first white-knuckle edition of Need for Speed made just for mobile – from the developer that brought you Real Racing 3. Build your dream ride with an unbelievable range of cars and customizations. Launch yourself between chaos and control as you hit the loud pedal and roll into underground car culture. Win races, up your rep, then kick into more races, more customizations, and more cars. Make your choices and never look back. Tonight we ride!
This app offers in app purchases. You may disable in app purchases using your device settings.
CUSTOMIZE EXTREME RIDES
Pick up the real-world cars you’ve always wanted, from the Subaru BRZ to the BMW M4, McLaren 650s, Porsche 911, and more. Then trick them out with the hottest customization system on mobile, from spots like the Mod Shop and the Black Market, giving you over 2.5 million custom combos to play with. Your rides are waiting – take them to the stages or streets to go head-to-head versus the competition and prove yourself.
DRIVE FAST – AND FEARLESS
Steer onto the streets of Blackridge, driving reckless and juiced as sparks fly. Accelerate over jumps and around debris, into traffic, against walls, and through high-speed Nitro Zones. Flip on the nitrous and thrust yourself into another level of adrenaline-fueled driving and drifting. Around every corner is a fresh race as you clash with local crews and local cops. It’s a world full of wannabe drivers – can you stay in front and earn respect?
RACE TO WIN
Never back down as you race anyone crazy enough to take you on, leave them gapped, and increase your rep. Dig, drift, drag, and roll your ride to wins with police on your tail, hitting each inch of the map hard by the time you reach the big end. Burn rubber in over 1,000 challenging races – and that’s just the starting line. Be notorious, own the streets, and score the world’s best cars. Because one ride is never enough!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
Updated to be harder. Replay of last race is bugged, can’t win same previously won race again whether on replay or fresh start. Car crashes and let’s opponent win over and over. Lag is horrid in some races after a bit.
Don’t expect it from Need For Speed. I liked all the need for speed series games very much except no limits and rivals. In No Limits, my game gets crashed after each race and frequently many times. But in case if Real Racing 3, it is fluent. It is somewhat slow also. I suggest that you make the game a little large but remove the “always remain connected to internet facility”.
Best racing game on the playstore Fast, intuitive and bursting with variety, it reminds me of underground with a splash of the old most wanted. Crazy customizations and mods just loving the concept of winning blue prints and other rarities. Have not spent any money in game yet but so far there hasn’t been a need to and overall having such a blast I can’t put my phone down. Thank you EA for a AAA title, keep em coming, it’s amazing for me. Only thing that needs a bit of TLC is the free stuff from watching Adverts as it stalls the game.
Buggy First of all this I think this game is great. I love that there is an ample supply of premium currency so you don’t need to pay and the game is fun. What keeps this from being a 5 star game is a bug. The road graphics frequently do not load so it looks like I’m driving through the sky and I end up hitting every obstacle and lose. This happens a lot during special events so I waste tickets and have to spend gold. P.S. custom paint jobs would be a nice addition.
• New Fast Lane events to win the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 and 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302
• Race against one of the biggest hip-hop superstars in the highly anticipated re-run of the Snoop Dogg special event*
• Take on other players with the opening of Seasons in Blackridge Rivals
• Try out the new tuning to give your Sports, Super and Hyper cars an extra edge
• Increased tuning of your cars with Mechanic Level
*Open to players who did not previously finish the Snoop Dogg event
November 2, 2016
10,000,000 – 50,000,000
4.0.3 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 60.00 – ₹ 6,200.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Need for Speed™ No Limits for PC Free Download Links:
Need for Speed™ No Limits for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Need for Speed™ No Limits for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Need for Speed™ No Limits for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Need for Speed™ No Limits for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Need for Speed™ No Limits:
Inorder to run Need for Speed™ No Limits on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Need for Speed™ No Limits for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Need for Speed™ No Limits for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Need for Speed™ No Limits on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Need for Speed™ No Limits for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Need for Speed™ No Limits for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.