Know Your Machinarium App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Machinarium is the award-winning independent adventure game developed by the makers of Samorost series and Botanicula.
Help Josef the robot to save his girlfriend Berta kidnapped by the Black Cap Brotherhood gang.
“Absolutely Fantastic” – TouchArcade
4/4 – USA TODAY
4/4 – SlideToPlay
9/10 – Pocket Gamer
– IGF, Excellence in Visual Art Award
– Gamasutra, Best Indie Game Of The Year
– VGChartz.com, Best Indie Game Of The Year
The graphics are impressive and the main character is cute, but the actual puzzles are repetitive, too easy, yet hard because of ambiguouity about where the next step is. Some puzzles require you to tap the same object twice or many times in a row, and some objects don’t stand out at all from the background. In the PC version apparently you get a cursor effect, but here you get nothing. Speaking of nothing, that’s also what you get in terms of warnings if you press “new game” instead of “continue”, and if you start a new game your old progress is overwritten (you can still save and load safely however). You also can’t turn the music off. I tried to give this game a chance, but I just can’t put my time on this when there are much better ones available.
Quirky & rustic Compels you to go around, back & forth and explore different areas to come up with the missing piece to a solution. Simple but strange robotic theme creates a nostalgic feeling that I can’t put a finger on.
Would have been 5 stars but it keeps crashing I’ve got a one plus 3 that has never had any issues but with this game – which I really liked and was really starting to get into – it keeps crashing and sending me back to the beginning of the level! Really annoying, can I get a refund please!?
Doesn’t even start 🙁 I have no idea how the game is because it never started. I’m on android nougat 7.1.1 and the game crashes every time I try to start it. I wrote to the developers but I didn’t get any response. Today (Dec 1st) they updated the app but it still doesn’t work. I hope they fix it so that I can play the game, which I paid for, and can properly rate it.
* fixed some Android Nougat related issues
–= Samorost 3 is out on Google Play as well! =–
* Android TV and NVIDIA Shield support
* Gamepad controller support (for Android 5)
* Localization to 14 languages
November 30, 2016
100,000 – 500,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
Na Hrádku 2, 128 00 Praha, Česká republika
Machinarium for PC Free Download Links:
Machinarium for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Machinarium for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Machinarium for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Machinarium for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Machinarium:
Inorder to run Machinarium on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Machinarium for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Machinarium for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Machinarium on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Machinarium for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Machinarium for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.