Know Your LIMBO App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Uncertain of his sister’s fate, a boy enters LIMBO.
What the press said:
“Limbo is as close to perfect at what it does as a game can get.”
10/10 – Destructoid
“The game is a masterpiece.”
5/5 – GiantBomb
“Limbo is genius. Freaky, weird genius. Disturbing, uncomfortable genius.”
5/5 – The Escapist
“Dark, disturbing, yet eerily beautiful, Limbo is a world that deserves to be explored.”
5/5 – Joystiq
Winner of more than 100 awards, including:
Gameinformer’s “Best Downloadable”
Gamespot’s “Best Puzzle Game”
Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game”
GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year”
Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game”
X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game”
IGN’s “Best Horror Game”
Unique, immersive and challenging… Brilliant It’s a brilliant game unlike anything I have every played in any genre, platform or gaming era. Elegantly simple graphics, eerie soundtrack with a genuinely challenging experience. People write that they don’t like the controls but on a Galaxy S6 edge plus I’ve had no issue. I think it’s mainly that people struggle with the variety of skills and thought processes you have to apply throughout the game which mean you cannot blindly progress through without thinking. Recommended to those wanting to be engaged.
It’s a beautiful game. Gameplay is easy, controls are smooth and natural (can’t understand why so many users are having problems…), puzzles are never too hard nor frustrating. Graphics and atmosphere are those of an absolute masterpiece. Definitely one of the best games the Playstore has ever seen. The quality is comparable to Monument Valley (even though they’re two completely different games). For $0.50 it’s a steal!
Limbo The game that spawned a hundred moody black & white side-scrollers. This is the best. The atmosphere wonderful and sinister in a cruel world full of hazards and insta-kill deathtraps. The physics-based puzzles are spot on, and having already played Limbo on console, am happy to say the controls transfer perfectly to touch-screen. I’d forgotten how beautiful this game is. If you’ve five minutes, or half an hour to kill, this game is perfect at home or on the move. Essential. 5/5
A brilliant game destroyed by poor controls. Seriously, is it that hard to provide on screen buttons? In a game that requires precision timing for jumps, swiping the screen is very troublesome to say the least. Another brilliant game, Leo’s fortune, for example, has option to switch between swipe controls and on screen buttons. Why could you not do that? You have to die a hundred times just to clear a checkpoint due to pathetic controls.
– fixed a bug with showing the Google Play login screen over and over again
October 13, 2016
100,000 – 500,000
4.3 and up
Rated for 16+
Flag as inappropriate
Pilestræde 52C, 1. floor
1112 Copenhagen K
LIMBO for PC Free Download Links:
LIMBO for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the LIMBO for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run LIMBO for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
LIMBO for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for LIMBO:
Inorder to run LIMBO on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the LIMBO for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including LIMBO for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running LIMBO on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install LIMBO for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the LIMBO for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.