Know Your Lifeline App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Lifeline is a playable, branching story of survival against all odds. You will help Taylor make life or death decisions, and face the consequences together.
Acclaimed writer Dave Justus (Fables: The Wolf Among Us) weaves a gripping interactive story through the aftermath of a crash landing on an alien moon. Taylor is stranded, the rest of the crew are dead or missing, and Taylor’s communicator can only reach you.
A totally unique experience enabled by modern devices, this story plays out in real time. As Taylor works to stay alive, notifications deliver new messages throughout your day. Keep up as they come in, or catch up later when you’re free.
Or, dive in and jump back to earlier points in the story, and see what happens when you make a different choice. Simple actions can have a profound effect. Complete any single path to restart the story and unlock this mode.
Lifeline is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, with many possible outcomes. Taylor is relying on YOU.
Internet connection not required. No in-app purchases and no ads.
WATCH US: http://www.youtube.com/c/LifelineGame
Praise for Lifeline:
“I’ve played many games that I find engrossing, but Lifeline may be one of the first that changed the way I thought about my daily routine, which leapt off the screen and became a part of my lived experience.” – Eli Cymet, Gamezebo
“I cared – really cared – about the fate of a completely fictional character. I don’t think any other game I’ve played has made me feel that way before.” – Matt Thrower, PocketGamer
Lifeline on Android was created by:
Ben “Books” Schwartz
Tons of fun over the last 6 days! I enjoyed the heck out of this! It is not usual that a game would capture my attention like this but I kept thinking about Taylor over the last almost a week I played this. Even my parents got into it, asking how she was doing and making the decisions with me. I am so excited to play the rest of the games!!! Taylor was a lot of fun to talk to and felt very real. She reminded me of a friend of mine actually. Same sense of humour. Overall it is worth way more than 2.69$ for the entertainment I got!
Amazing I’ve been playing this for about a week now and I’m addicted. I am dreading the day the story is over, but then I can play it again and again (hopefully with different outcomes)! I’ve never played a mobile game like this before and it is fantastic. I can think of some ways the creators could have made the game more engaging, really made us players more part of the story, but it’s still really great. Totally worth the $2 I spent. Very happy customer!
Should have lasted longer… It was a fun a unique game to play. I would have given it 5 stars if it had either been free, or if it had taken longer to play. As it was I won the game the first time through, and the only reason it took a few days to complete was due to the wait time the game forces you to take. Now in saying that it almost makes it sound like I didn’t like the game. I really DID like this game. And I thought the way it made you wait to play was ingenious. I am just trying to point out the only reasons that I didn’t give it a 5 star rating. I’d say play it to anyone that asked!! It was worth the money!
I have already turned 3 friends onto this game. The story is so immersive and I have already downloaded Silent night and am about to start playing. Taylor is a believable and relatable character and there have been time after time where I was really afraid for his well being, waiting on bated breath for him to respond. The character Mel in the prelude is a bit of a jerk, but deserves love none the less. HIGHLY suggest playing the prelude before playing Silent Night.
• Added a brand new Lifeline short story from Dave Justus! Strange things are happening on that mysterious moon and a group of elite Marines have been sent in to investigate. Find out what happens next in the epilogue to the original Lifeline!
• Fixed a couple of crashes that could happen when you tapped a button to respond to Taylor.
We hope you enjoy the Viridian Actual story update, and check out Lifeline: Silent Night to continue Taylor’s adventure!
January 14, 2016
500,000 – 1,000,000
4.0 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
3 Minute Games
3 Minute Games Studio
333 Elliott Ave West
Seattle, WA 98119
Lifeline for PC Free Download Links:
Lifeline for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Lifeline for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Lifeline for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Lifeline for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Lifeline:
Inorder to run Lifeline on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Lifeline for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Lifeline for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Lifeline on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Lifeline for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Lifeline for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.