Know Your Left in the Dark (Full) App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Solve the spooky mystery of a ship that was long thought to be lost at sea!
Put on your private investigator hat in this hidden object puzzle adventure set in a beautiful yet grim environment. The mayor of Port Providence has written you about a ship that vanished at sea years ago only to reappear recently with no sign of the crew or cargo. Upon taking the case and arriving in town, discover a weird place that has been beset by a curse and is haunted by the memory of a terrible fire.
While paranormal explanations are suggested by the local press, you suspect a much more banal culprit and set out to unearth the dirty secrets at the bottom of the so-called curse. Determine what connects the ship’s disappearance with Devil’s Island and a family’s unsolved murder. But can you find the allies you need to reveal the hidden motives of Port Providence’s residents?
● 68 engaging and captivating levels
● 14 uniquely enticing mini-games
● 13 inspiring achievements
● Seven enigmatic characters
● Gripping storyline and unparalleled hand-drawn art
● Google Play game services support
Game available in: English, Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
***Note*** This game performs best on high-end smartphones and tablets.
***Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail***
G5 Games – World of Adventures™!
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Ok but not enough mini games for me Like everyone else this was short and I hadn’t played till now because of the steep price and I’m so pleased I waited till it was on offer as it wasn’t up to the standard. I love g5 games and have played most brought at full price, I understand they cost to make and take time so when I say too short for full price its because we’re getting great games for that price therefore you set the high standard then of course we expect it. It wasn’t bad it was just short, rushed and lacked mini games in my opinion.
Disappointing This is the first G5 game I’ve ever uninstalled, and I’m really bummed I lost the money on it. It was way too short for a $4.99 game, and it was really elementary. It felt like a beginner’s game. I prefer games with more of a challenge, and there really wasn’t much of one in Left In The Dark.
Great HO Adventure by G5 & Artifex Mundi. I wouldn’t say it’s the best I’ve ever played, but it definitely is a good game. My only real gripe- where’s the bonus chapter? I purchased on sale @ 99¢ so I’m thrilled. Had I paid $4.99 (which I would not) my review would likely be very different. Great for 99¢, not for $5! When initially starting, I was unable to enter my name & when clicking OK to begin, nothing was happening; it wouldn’t start. I waited a few minutes & tried again. This time, I couldn’t enter my name but the OK button finally worked. I played as “Player,” no big deal. The game was fun, somewhat basic; story & graphics are good, a variety of mini games, lots of HO & an interactive teleporting map, which is a must w/this type of game. Great for 99¢ but not @$5! It’s certainly not @ Nightmares/Deep caliber.
Pretty good game The only real complaints I have are that the game sometimes didn’t start up right away when I tried to access it, and the voiceover work was a little lame. Otherwise, this is a well-put-together game, and as another reviewer said, not too easy, not too hard. It’s a nice puzzle game that will take you a little time to work through, but it is a fun ride.
Investigate a mysterious case of the so-called curse in Port Providence for hours of fun!
– Fixed the error at the game start
– Minor improvements
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
September 30, 2014
1,000 – 5,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 7+
Implied Violence, Fear
Flag as inappropriate
Riddargatan 18, Stockholm 114 51, Sweden
Left in the Dark (Full) for PC Free Download Links:
Left in the Dark (Full) for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Left in the Dark (Full) for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Left in the Dark (Full) for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Left in the Dark (Full) for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Left in the Dark (Full):
Inorder to run Left in the Dark (Full) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Left in the Dark (Full) for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Left in the Dark (Full) for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Left in the Dark (Full) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Left in the Dark (Full) for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Left in the Dark (Full) for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.