Know Your Into the Dead App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Now available: fearsome new tiger companion Sabre!
For the whole of October, we’re donating 50% of the profits from sales of Sabre to the charity Tiger Time.
Fifty percent (50%) of the proceeds for each Licensed Product sold is paid in aid of the TigerTime Campaign to DSWF trading which pays all taxable profits to the David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation.
In a world overrun with the Dead, you have survived… but for how long?
Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
• Intense gameplay with stunning visuals & sound depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
• Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
• Missions and minigoals provide constant challenges to overcome
• Tablets supported
• Challenge your friends to beat your high scores
• Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead requires the following permissions to save player progress:
Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
Storage: read the contents of your USB storage
Loving it. But.. I just downloaded the game. Graphics are pretty awesome. The perks are neat. And very easy to get in to. I am really loving the game. The missions take a bit to get through but havent seemed out of reach. Two small issues i have. First. The ads are a bit much but for a free game that seems pretty great quality. I can overlook that. My second issue. I really wish the stuff in the armory was a bit easier to get. Without having to spend actual cash to get them. Other than that. Great job. Changed to 4 stars.
Too many ads Overall it’s a good game. The graphic is good and the atmosphere is nice. I’m not against supporting a free game by watching some ads (e.g to have the perks or coins). But the game experience is completely ruined by the videos (20/30 seconds) that you have to watch every 2/3 runs. Moreover if you connect the app with Facebook you are asked to invite new people after every run (we’ve got the message!). The weapons and ‘companions’ are very limited if you don’t want spend (a lot of) real money.
Yeah. Love this game! I am in absolute love with this game. This is run and gun survival horror in its simplest and purest form. I say simple because there is one overall mission. Survive. I say pure because it is crisp, clean, and pure entertainment. This game hosts 4 different modes, each offering something different and as uniquely challenging and fun as the last. The character designs (Zombies and companions) are spot on and add their own level of atmosphere. And then there are the weapons. A generous selection of weapons combined with all of the above make this easily my favorite app/game on the Android system. For pure entertainment purposes this game is among my top 5 go to games on any platform. A gratuitous review? Yes. But is credit due when credit is due? Yes.
Zombie Killer It’s a great game to play all you have do is run and pick up your ammo as go along as you get more money you can choose either a head start or more ammo and they even have a companion.. I personally thought that was pretty cool and the graphics are hands down awesome. So enjoy the game and keep your eyes open in the corn field’s lol enjoy game player’s…
New in this version:
○ Clearer explanation of why permissions are required when game starts
New in recent versions:
○ Google Game Services Leaderboard and Achievements
○ NEW weapon upgrades for even greater firepower!
• M300 Combat Shotgun: Longer range
• BL68 Submachine Gun: More damage and more ammo
• MW-30 Grenade: Bigger blast
• RH-25 Minigun: Quicker spin-up
○ New LANGUAGES Supported: Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Swedish, Latin American Spanish, Russian
October 10, 2016
Varies with device
10,000,000 – 50,000,000
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 16+
Shares Info, Digital Purchases
₹ 60.00 – ₹ 1,200.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Level 7 Willbank House
57 Willis Street
New Zealand 6011
Into the Dead for PC Free Download Links:
Into the Dead for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Into the Dead for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Into the Dead for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Into the Dead for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Into the Dead:
Inorder to run Into the Dead on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Into the Dead for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Into the Dead for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Into the Dead on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Into the Dead for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Into the Dead for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.