Know Your Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
*****70% OFF ON SALE FOR CHRISTMAS DAY!! *****
– Feed fish and fight aliens in the craziest aquarium around!
– Work fast to keep the friendly fish fed and happy.
– Collect the coins they drop to buy better food, new fish species and awesome weapons.
And make sure to use those weapons on all the alien intruders.
– Insaniquarium is Insanely fun and addicting game.
– its a nice little game that all ages can enjoy.
Yes, It’s Crazy Aquarium, Let you happy tank, Childhood Classic Game!
Awesome! But buggy. Various pets need to be fixed, like the mermaid (doesn’t seem to work in VT and seems to stop working when there’s too many fish in adventure mode). Keep up the updates, this is a very good mobile port! Also, after a week or so my VT fish stopped dropping shells altogether. Very saddening, please fix the bugs and make this game awesome.
I loved this game as a kid and am so happy to have it back now. It’s almost exactly like the original. The only problems I’ve had are glitches with my pets like not being able to collect the pearls or having them freeze when an alien attacks so all my fish get eaten. I’ve also had fish in my virtual tank for two weeks and I bought the food upgrade but they still haven’t grown, I don’t remember it taking this long in the original, when will they grow?
Really liking it a lot so far. Very similar to the original. I did encounter a bug though, I ran out of money and tried to use food and the amount of money went away. I had to click on something to buy and the amount of money I had would flash but then go away again.
Awesome I used to love this game as a kid and I still love it as an adult. Literally the only thing I’ve seen that is a big problem is, in my virtual aquarium, my guppies aren’t growing after more than a week of feeding them every day. I’d like to see a little progress there. Another thing is, when you use all of your money in the story/campaign mode, your money seems to disappear completely until you go to the main menu and come back. Minor bug, easy fix, slightly annoying either way
– Fix fishes color bug on some devices.
– Other optimization
September 15, 2016
1,000 – 5,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 65.00 – ₹ 1,350.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Jin Rong Minjiang Xinyuan South Road
Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium for PC Free Download Links:
Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium:
Inorder to run Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Insaquarium: Craziest Aquarium for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.