Know Your Hospital Dash – Simulator Game App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Saving lives: what a beautiful and THRILLING thing to do! Come and become a real HERO in this CHALLENGE against time. Would you help a really busy nurse that has just started working at this new hospital to SCREEN all kinds of PATIENTS and take care of them? Get in real ACTION while you experience this amazing adventure!
You will be responsible for taking care of several patients with different diseases, from a very annoying dirty ear to a serious case of frozen heart, you are the key to their CURE! Watch out for patients with high blood pressure and muscle pain and become a great NURSE!
Be careful: patients will be paying for your services. So you have to take real good care of them!
• Lots of different diseases to DIAGNOSE and TREAT!
• Management game that gets trickier level by level!
• Minigames spread all over the game for you to have so much fun!
• Improve MEDICAL EQUIPMENTS and become even more efficient!
It’s an EMERGENCY! Come and play now to save many many lives!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
Glitchy Still exceptionally glitch. Often skips something I click on during a chain of commands throwing her into confusion wandering aimlessly while hearts drain. Also the application of cream will drain down to one heart everything even when there is no red skin left and I’m rubbing vigorously. Another issue is the metal thing that you also rub it has the same problem. Very frustrating
Lots of glitches. Potentially fun game but certain things are out of your control like rubbing cream , wand and rotating stick therefore not allowing you to progress. I’ve updated everything possible but still can’t get past level 54 as cream etc too slow. About to uninstall
Waste of time This game starts out fun I wasted 2.99 to remove the ads and every few levels you get the annoying pop up that prevents you from entering the level unless you spend diamonds. If you don’t have enough you have to wait and time increases. I will be uninstalling.
Fun & easy game to pass time! The game starts off slow. Once you level up, it picks up and becomes more competitive. I like how you can watch video ads to get more “lives”. Game kind of lags sometimes, but all in all, nice app!
December 14, 2016
500,000 – 1,000,000
3.0 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 200.00 – ₹ 1,450.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Tapps Tecnologia da Informação Ltda
PO Box 77836
São Paulo, SP – 05503-001
Hospital Dash – Simulator Game for PC Free Download Links:
Hospital Dash – Simulator Game for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Hospital Dash – Simulator Game for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Hospital Dash – Simulator Game for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Hospital Dash – Simulator Game for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Hospital Dash – Simulator Game:
Inorder to run Hospital Dash – Simulator Game on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Hospital Dash – Simulator Game for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Hospital Dash – Simulator Game for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Hospital Dash – Simulator Game on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Hospital Dash – Simulator Game for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Hospital Dash – Simulator Game for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.