Know Your hocus. App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
★★★ FREE level cards at www.facebook.com/hocusGame ★★★
hocus. is a minimal perspective illusion puzzle based on M.C. Escher drawings and impossible shapes.
• NO ads!!!
• 100 Beautifully crafted mind bending levels
• Create and share your levels as a card or code
• Relaxing music & sounds
• 100% indie – designed and developed by a puzzle lover
• Optimized for Android and human brains
Nearly five stars. Like so many games there isn’t a simple exit, you have to step back. Given the nature of mobile use you often want to finish quick (appointment called, stop reached) but developers think it’s cool to trap you in. The other nice to have is a number of moves count with a target/minimum display for those who want a bit more challenge sometimes. Otherwise it’s a really nice game.
This game is unbelievably addictive. Aside from the block ticking in the background, the music is soothing and Zen like. The game itself will stretch your mind to think outside of the normal problem solving way of thinking. For the abstract/engineering/ problem solving mind, you will love this game. Just be ready to put the phone down when your head hurts from playing so long. Awesome job!!!
Excellent way to sharpen spacial relations Awesome have a hard time figuring out how things go together. This game is really helping me see various options for moving the block. It’s not punishing me if I go the wrong way which is nice too. I like it. If it always stays at the thinking and doable stage with no tricks I’ll play this for a while. Until I read the other reviews I never even realized how close it was to Monument Valley. I love to that game as well for the spatial relations
Great, peaceful, satisfying Not super hard, but engaging just enough to make you think and feel quite satisfied when that cube sinks into the hole. Love the peaceful music and minimalist graphics. I was disappointed to find that the level creation tool is busted. I set a starting point, hit the check mark, it moves on to the next step, but then nothing is clickable except the back arrow. Please fix this! I was very excited to create my own level!!
• minor bugs
December 29, 2016
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
4.0 and up
Rated for 3+
₹ 20.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
hocus. for PC Free Download Links:
hocus. for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the hocus. for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run hocus. for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
hocus. for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for hocus.:
Inorder to run hocus. on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the hocus. for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including hocus. for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running hocus. on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install hocus. for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the hocus. for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.