Know Your Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Commander, soldier, or spy—What role will you play in the galaxy? Beam yourself to the edge of the universe and take command of a tiny space colony. In this barren outland players do what they need to survive.
Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War is a real time strategy game. It takes place across a system of planets, each with a limited number of “tiles” to capture. Every tile is important, so you’ll have to stay smart if you want your colony to thrive: Make tactical alliances and battle other players to expand your territory. Monitor your enemy’s fleet movements and position your defenses carefully. Program your ships’ Battle AI to outwit your opponents in interstellar combat. This is what it takes to survive here, now it’s up to you.
* Thousands of players fighting to claim territory in a limited space.
* Real time strategy – Every second is crucial in battle so PLAN AHEAD!
* Social community- form alliances and communicate with other players in Global Chat.
* Discover uncharted territory and be the first to capture it, or unite with other players and TAKE new tiles!
* Space age tactics! Customize your ships Battle Mods to outwit your opponents in combat!
* Ongoing dynamic battle saga. Grow strong and watch your enemies wither.
* No narrative, no fixed path. Choose your destiny and the fate of your colony.
* (Advanced players only) Conquer the Capital City and crown yourself King of a Planet!
The Grey Line
I expected s vit different but extremely fun
Fun but still needs work Not to many people play this yet, so when new players come into empty spots, they get slaughtered once their shield is down unless they’ve joined a good guild. Pay packages are also to much for what you get in return. Mostly a fun game otherwise, different then other games like this.
Great first two days After two days progress slows. You get attacked. Finding a fitting alliance is near impossible. Hard to tell the language people in the alliance speak. If you find a fitting alliance and buy gems to speed things up you may have fun with this game.
World 3 alliance ATLAS if your active join me.
“This is a special version for Valentine’s Day. Enjoy with love!
What’s new in this version:”
Added new feature of sharing report
Added time-limitevent of Arena
Added auto-translation in chat
Optimized the ships details’ display
Optimized the world map display: can distinguished the strongholds of own alliance from other alliances’
Fixed other bugs
January 25, 2017
100,000 – 500,000
4.0.3 and up
Rated for 12+
Users Interact, Digital Purchases
₹ 340.00 – ₹ 6,800.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Room 2301, Building 1, Phase 1, Shudu Center, Wuhou District, Chengdu, Sichuan Province 611930, China
Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War for PC Free Download Links:
Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War:
Inorder to run Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Galaxy Fleet: Alliance War for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.