Know Your Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
“Guilt is a chilling feeling…
Originally released in 2005, Fahrenheit (known as Indigo Prophecy in North America) was a breakthrough in interactive narrative, teetering between the worlds of cinema and gaming while also embracing them, carving its own unique genre in the entertainment landscape. This newly remastered edition features updated graphics, full controller support AND is based on the uncut/uncensored international version of the game.
With a rich multilayered narrative, innovative presentation, and a chilling musical score by famed Hollywood composer Angelo Badalementi, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered serves as the definitive version of the supernatural murder mystery and (re)introduces the groundbreaking title to old and new fans alike.
• Interactive Drama — An intuitive control scheme and spectacular split-screen presentation complement the game’s mysterious noir narrative.
• Extensive Replayability — With branching dialog and multiple endings, each playthrough of the game yields a different outcome.
• Multiple Characters — Take control of the narrative through four different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story.
• Fully Voiced Script — Every line from the extensive script is voiced by professional actors in English, French, German, and Spanish.
• Cinematic Score — Fahrenheit features a fully orchestrated [check] score composed by Angelo Badalamenti, famous for his extensive work with director David Lynch.
• Uncut version of the game — Unlike the original North American release, Remastered contains all of the game’s original scenes, uncensored and uncut.
• High-definition Graphics – All of the in-game textures have been meticulously recreated in HD
• Widescreen Support – A true widescreen (not cropped) view strengthens the game’s cinematic qualities while also providing players with a better sense of their surroundings.
• Controller Support
• Live Graphics Comparison – Players can switch between the updated visuals and the original art assets with an in-game menu option.
Loved it then. Love it now, but… The game is solid as far as mobile games go. It’s not very long if you know what your doing. The controls need some tweaking but they’re not too bad. I can’t seem to switch from HD to SD without freezing the game every time. Wish I could see the difference to understand the extra work the devs put into this remaster. All in all it’s a great game with a great story. The controls and being stuck in HD mode weren’t deal breakers for me. Well done!!!
Perfect Port of indigo prophecy this game is amazing I loved Fahrenheit on the PC. Now I get to play it on the go. The game plays like Heavy Rain on PS3 where ypu take control of diffetent character to change the outcome of the plot at every corner. The game has a halo remastered graphic switch mode where you can play the game in sd or hd with the press of a button on the top of the screen. One thing I suggest for players with control issues is if you want the full experience of this game get a bluetooth controller this game was made 4 it
Issues, now fixed! Controls still hard to work with but oh well. Development team please hear us out the setup for the quick time events isn’t going to work I was able on the computer to flawlessly breeze through the game on easy, have a small bit of issues with the ending on medium. Slow the timing down by another 4th of a second then it should work, I was in mid game and suddenly the quick time events slowed down by another 1/2 second was able to easily beat the game on easy only loosing 3 lives. Thank you and great game! Wonder what hard or medium bring out.
Really, really liked this but… I have a game controller for my phone and there were times i struggled with controls. I can’t imagine how it is on touchscreen. Other than that, defintely one of the better mobile games I’ve ever played. If you have a controller it’s worth it. Fun game. Def surprised to see it only has 1000 buys so far.
1.0.2 137220 Google play sign-in fixed.
March 22, 2016
1,000 – 5,000
4.1 and up
Rated for 16+
Strong Violence, Sex
Flag as inappropriate
Aspyr Media, Inc.
1250 S. Capital of Texas Hwy
Building 1, Suite 650
Austin, Texas 78746
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy for PC Free Download Links:
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link