Know Your Epic Defense – Origins App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
“Epic Defense – Origins” is the expansion of “Epic Defense – Element”. The epic tower defense series has been widely acclaimed by global game players, and this expansion offers a more gorgeous visual effect, more challenging levels, and more variety of enemies.
Different from other tower defense games where players only spend coins to build towers, in this game, players need to combine three kinds of elements, fire, ice and thunder, to summon defense towers with different magic.
The attacking effect of towers varies greatly for different monsters. It is a key to victory to make well use of the advantages of each tower.
1. The three elements – fire, ice and thunder – can form 10 types of defense towers, each with unique magic.
2. Brilliant magic effect with a scene image of WOW-style.
3. A huge map with 4 scenarios, 12 regions and 60 levels.
4. Money is not all! Victory also requires appropriate strategy and a bit luck.
5. The RPG-style tower upgrading system will constantly strengthen your power.
Cat Studio – We do TD right!
Check out these exciting TD games by Cat Studio!
And many more! Visit our games on http://cat-studio.net/
Cat Studio’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CatStudioGames
Cat Studio’s Tiwtter: https://twitter.com/CatStudio_Games
Cat Studio’s Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/CatStudioGames
Tower Defense Fun I often feel that people want to play PC powered games on a Tablet. Ain’t going to happen, so they complain, wa, wa. But if you are looking for some simple fun, play in the car while waiting for kids, this is it. Not complicated, but I’m not looking for Civ 6.
So close to 5, but after the last update the ads are more populous, frustrating, and irritating. I understand you need to fill your fridge, dev, but please reformat the ads. I played this religiously for about 6 months, and theyre starting to push me off.
Another decent game ruined by ads It’s a tower defense game, so it’s a decent pass time. But the ads are just intolerable. For every level you play, you get an ad which has one of those tiny close buttons that you cannot hit without also opening the ad
Very good game. Slightly repetative and could use something really new to diversify the game from its predecessors. I really enjoy the games though and would like to see what’s done in the future. Very good game, can’t wait to see what’s done in future versions.
August 16, 2016
500,000 – 1,000,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 12+
₹ 69.00 – ₹ 1,350.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Jian Wai SOHO No.17, ROOM 2603
Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Epic Defense – Origins for PC Free Download Links:
Epic Defense – Origins for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Epic Defense – Origins for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Epic Defense – Origins for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Epic Defense – Origins for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Epic Defense – Origins:
Inorder to run Epic Defense – Origins on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Epic Defense – Origins for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Epic Defense – Origins for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Epic Defense – Origins on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Epic Defense – Origins for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Epic Defense – Origins for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.