Know Your Dungeon Nightmares App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
***Dungeon Nightmares II NOW OUT!***
Old devices will take long to load the game on the black message screen. Please allow 1 to 2 minutes to load (tested on iPhone 4). Thank you.
Warning: This game contains scenes that will scare you
Dungeon Nightmares has been called the SCARIEST game on mobile by players.
Every night you go to bed, you find yourself in an endless nightmare that you must escape from.
The dungeon is littered with items for you to collect, including Candles that help light up your path. But be warned, you will not be alone in there.
You must survive each night and progress to another to find more clues about this nightmare.
What do these nightmares mean? Who is that girl? this is something for you to find out…
– Intense scary atmosphere
– Combat-less gameplay
– Difficulty scales with each night you survive
– Diverse range of “horrors” in the dungeon
– Dynamic AI for enemies that changes based on how you play
– Fully 3D level design
– Rich 3D surround sound (headphones recommended)
– Graphical special effects (fog, bokeh particles)
– Traditional dual stick controls
– Intuitive touch controls for interaction
– Powered by Unity3D
Follow our Twitter @kmonkeyblog
Great Mobile Horror This game had excellent atmosphere. I really enjoyed the attention paid to setting the mood- the dark setting, creepy sound effects, and note gathering. It actually put me in mind of Amnesia, especially the monster’s way of popping up and chasing you. But, said monster left much to be desired. She’s creepy enough, but her form doesn’t quite match the earsplitting scream exhibited. Honestly, her appearance is like a mummy. Nevertheless, this game was well worth the price, and is a great way to get a few jumpscares.
As awesome as amazing This is such a blast! the first time I played it creeped me out but now,I love it! but I’ve tried 2 days whole trying to find the artifact. If you would please let me know I will apreciate it and I will make a cool game like this!!
Christ… These has only been one game to make me scream, crap my pants and run away. That would be this one. I can easily get through SCP containment breach but this game… Well done. Downloaded the one for computer and decided to pay for it here. Though I’m afraid my phone will go flying across the room. Worth every penny!
Very good game. Is there a way to make the skeletons fall? I was going to go to the exit and head to night 3 but something caught my eye… I walked into a dead end narrow hallway and a skeleton trapped me… is there anyway to make to skeletons go away?
– Extra sensitivity settings
– Fixed a bug on Night 3
– Added 2 brand new dungeons
– Random dungeon chosen in each game
– Added enhanced animations for the ghost girl
– Added new dungeon horror
– Added gameplay tips on loading screen
– Fixed bug when dying with artifact leaves the message displayed at the top
– Increased main menu font sizes
April 18, 2014
10,000 – 50,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 12+
Flag as inappropriate
Dungeon Nightmares for PC Free Download Links:
Dungeon Nightmares for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Dungeon Nightmares for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Dungeon Nightmares for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Dungeon Nightmares for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Dungeon Nightmares:
Inorder to run Dungeon Nightmares on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Dungeon Nightmares for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Dungeon Nightmares for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Dungeon Nightmares on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Dungeon Nightmares for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Dungeon Nightmares for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.