Know Your Dan The Man App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Halfbrick studios, the creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride go back to their N64 roots to bring you an action platformer like no other. Featuring a Mario like hero, weapons that go boom and action that hits you like a slug to the chest, Dan The Man is the genesis of a new style of mobile game.
Play your way in Story Mode, Endless Survival Mode and Battle Mode to unlock costumes and upgrades and use arcade style controls to defeat super difficult bosses that will make you shake like jelly!
Ever wish you could take your favourite arcade game on the bus, train, plane or to the beach? Well now you can!
Download Dan The Man, the best retro arcade action game on mobile now.
– Bone-crunching boss fights. These robo monsters will hit you right in the gearbox!
– Powerful weapons and upgradeable attacks. Bring the sonic boom!
– Create custom characters or play as Dan, super girl Josie and Barry Steakfries (IAP)
– Test your skills in Battle Mode. Pow!
– Daily events with super rewards
– Secret areas brimming with treasure
– Pinpoint controls with support for gamepads. Just like playing Nintendo on your phone!
Play the story. Save the day. Be Legendary!
worth buying it’s a fun, old school beat em up. good for killing a few minutes. all i suggest is more brown skinned characters. playable ones and enemies. multiplayer support would be awesome too since controllers are supported. edit: the one brown character is a crazed monster controlled by the enemy? wtf
Worth your time! This game is great. The graphics are good enough for the type of game it is. The actual gameplay works flawlessly on my Samsung Galaxy S5, and I haven’t seen any lag so far. There aren’t intrusive ads that pop up every 20 seconds like other games have. And the game has a lot of funny parts in it as well! Overall I’d recommend this game to anyone.
I lost all my progress It’s a really good game but I already had my custom character upgraded to the max, had the dino and shark outfits from the previous weekly events and all the weapons upgrades to the max, but after I updated the game I lost all my progress and I’m back to zero. Please help I don’t want to have to upgrade everything again.
Best mobile game in a while I originally found DtM thanks to Jetpack Joyride, as I was starting to get bored of it, and I know Halfbrick makes great games and I love it! I recently started Hard mode and boy is it just that. Dan the Man is certainly the best mobile game I’ve played in a long time, and that’s coming from a very picky mobile game player. My only complaint is that I never seem to be able to use the power attack due to the fast paced fighting of combat. Otherwise, great job, Halfbrick!
The holidays have arrived in this cool update, so get ready for the holiday bash in Dan the Man!
NEW SIDE STORY: Get your festive fight on in the new side map, Frosty Plains!
COOL COSTUMES: Customise your character with the new Reindeer, Elf, Snowman or Santa outfits!
NEW ENEMIES: Flamethrowers and snowballs and nasties, OH MY!
NEW BOSS: Dare you take on…ROBOCLAUS!?
December 7, 2016
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
4.0.3 and up
Rated for 12+
₹ 50.00 – ₹ 4,300.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
23 Musgrave Road, Red Hill, Queensland 4059, Australia
Dan The Man for PC Free Download Links:
Dan The Man for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Dan The Man for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Dan The Man for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Dan The Man for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Dan The Man:
Inorder to run Dan The Man on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Dan The Man for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Dan The Man for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Dan The Man on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Dan The Man for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Dan The Man for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.