Know Your Castles of Mad King Ludwig App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
“Castles of Mad King Ludwig is a great port of a really cool castle building board game.” TouchArcade
“A diverting tile-laying game. Excellent series of puzzles and tough AI.” PocketGamer
Ted Alspach’s castle-building board game comes alive on Android! The winner of the prestigious 2015 Mensa Mind Games award tasks players with building extravagant castles for King Ludwig of Bavaria. Castles are constructed one room at a time, with a different player each round setting the prices for the others, resulting in a competitive, engaging game where building is as much fun as winning!
Choose your strategy carefully as you compete against your friends or computer AI opponents. Or take on the Campaign, and travel to 15 real-life castle sites, each with up to 3 unique Crown Goals, providing hours of fun and challenge.
• Two to Four Player Pass-and-Play/Computer Matches
• Campaign Mode with Levels based on Real Castle Sites
• Training Tower Levels teach Game Basics
• Help System with Illustrated Rules, Tips, and Tile Reference
• 75 Different Room Tiles
• Orchestral Soundtrack
• Share Your Castle on Twitter, Facebook, and more
• Google Play Games Achievements
* For the best user experience, devices with 5-inch screens or larger running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or higher are recommended. *
I love this app but… I love this game and really enjoy playing the campaign but I’ve run into a couple issues. 1) I should be able to report bugs from within the app. 2) I emailed about a bug a week ago and have gotten no response. 3) In the setup of a game, I just got the notification that there weren’t enough bonus cards for me to take any, even though the computer player after me got to take 2. I restarted the game and got the same thing. No point playing with the game stacked against me that much.
Needs an Undo button Very good implementation of a very unique board game. Take seriously the advice to use 5 inch screen or larger… designers have done their best, but some bits are not quite legible on Nexus 5. I’d love to see an Undo button. I’ve accidentally pressed the check mark button to commit an unintended action too many times now. My fault, but it is detracting from my enjoyment of an excellent game.
A seemingly complex crazy castle builder The app takes the somewhat frightening looking boardgame, and shows how logical and easy it is to actually play it! The base game was already great this is a good implementation. Some minor issues remain, like it’s very easy to accidentally end your turn when you want to rotate the tile.
Excellent port of the board game Very good translation of the board game into app form. Extremely fun, for a fraction of the price. There are a few flaws, though. You have to memorize your bonus cards, because there’s no way to review them during play. The field of view is tiny, so deciding where to put a piece takes ages. And the scoring at the end of the game is incomprehensible. You only know who won, not why or how, so there’s no way to learn how to improve oneself. Despite these minor flaws, definitely worth the purchase.
• Two New Hidden “Bonus” Campaign Levels: Waldeck and Sauerburg
• Resolved issue with disappearing Corridors on restored levels
• Resolved issue with Pass button being shown when switching back from viewing another player’s castle
• Other bug fixes and enhancements
July 18, 2016
5,000 – 10,000
2.3.3 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
7300 MAIN ST #27294
Omaha, NE 68127
Castles of Mad King Ludwig for PC Free Download Links:
Castles of Mad King Ludwig for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Castles of Mad King Ludwig for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Castles of Mad King Ludwig for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Castles of Mad King Ludwig for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Castles of Mad King Ludwig:
Inorder to run Castles of Mad King Ludwig on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Castles of Mad King Ludwig for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Castles of Mad King Ludwig for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Castles of Mad King Ludwig on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Castles of Mad King Ludwig for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Castles of Mad King Ludwig for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.