Know Your Castle of Illusion App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
PLAY AS MICKEY IN THIS MAGICAL DISNEY ADVENTURE! ALL-NEW HD GRAPHICS AND GAMEPLAY!
Mickey Mouse returns to star in Castle of Illusion, a fantastical reimagining of the Sega Genesis classic. When the evil witch Mizrabel kidnaps Minnie, it’s up to Mickey to brave the dangers of the Castle of Illusions to rescue Minnie. Gather your courage and traverse enchanted forests, take on hordes of rebellious toys and navigate mazes of living books. Play as Mickey and save Minnie from Mizrabel’s evil clutches!
GAME FEATURES –
– Play as Mickey Mouse in this reimagining of the classic Sega Genesis/Mega Drive game!
– Experience a world of wonder, brought to life with all-new graphics and magical adventures!
– Journey across five magical worlds filled with Mizrabel’s powerful minions!
– Complete hidden challenges to customize Mickey with classic costumes!
– Best played with a controller
– Get Castle of Illusion on the Google Play Store and you will be able to play on Android phones, Android Tablets and Android TV. (Progress is not synched between devices) – Android TV users: a compatible gamepad is required to play
Great remake Fantastic remake with gorgeous graphics. The controls are too imprecise for an platformer though. I can easily beat the Mega Drive original! But I often miss the timing of jumps here. Runs great on Nexus Player. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have google play games support, so it is missing cloud save or achievements.
Quite challenging compared to most other platformers I’ve played. Pretty decent overall though it’d be nice if it had cloud save (my shield console had to be RMAd so I lost my save games), achievements and a higher FPS would be nice.
Amazing Quite possibly the best quality game I’ve played on Android. LOVE IT on the Nexus Player. As a throwback, the story makes me long for older games again. Only thing this sorely needs is the ability to save game progress to the cloud!
Wilfredo Rosario Ortiz
One of Disney’s Masterpiece Playing it on the Nexus Player is just a joy. I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed such a well polished android game with such great visuals and story. I don’t care for it on the phone since the controls are clearly not suited for one.
Castle of Illusion is now available on Android TV!
October 24, 2014
Varies with device
500,000 – 1,000,000
Varies with device
Varies with device
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-0105
Castle of Illusion for PC Free Download Links:
Castle of Illusion for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Castle of Illusion for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Castle of Illusion for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Castle of Illusion for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Castle of Illusion:
Inorder to run Castle of Illusion on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Castle of Illusion for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Castle of Illusion for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Castle of Illusion on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Castle of Illusion for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Castle of Illusion for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.