Know Your Call of Duty®: Heroes App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers, and devastating drones straight from the Call of Duty franchise in this 3D combat strategy game. Customize your base and train elite forces to dominate your enemies in fierce battles featuring fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks, like the first-person chopper gunner.
Take command of a small outpost and build it up into an impenetrable base. Then go on the offensive, launching attacks against your enemies. Take direct control of heroes such as Price, Soap, and Harper, wreaking havoc with game-changing Killstreaks. Create deadly alliances with your friends, competing for in-game rewards.
• Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise, including Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and more. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
• Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
• Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
• Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
*Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in three unique modes: PvP, Campaign, and Survival
• Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.
Note: An internet connection is required to play this game.
Please note this app contains social features that allow you to connect and play with friends, in-app purchases that cost real money, and push notifications to inform you when exciting events or new content are taking place in the game. You can choose whether or not to utilize these features.
No Save Button I played the game for nearly 2 weeks now. Amazing base building and defense strategy game. Yet there is a problem that idk only happens to me or others as well, the Base Edit Save button. I finished some editing, Pressed exit and it says ‘current base layout hasn’t yet saved. Exit without saving?’. No save button anywhere. I had to do the same thing and it’s so hard without the gridlines in base edit.
Text was toooooo smallll Hey there, are you not mentioning this games for eyes glases wearing? The text was too smallllll dude. I only can read it for a few second, my eyes get ill dude if i force it to read it too long, please fix it
Eric Van Lierde
Again a Game where non paying players Are being farmed by enormous diff in lvl paying players. Every4 hours i ‘m being raped by 50plus higher lvl players. And when you Win one, you get attacked directly again. Could Be a good Game though. Shame.
Now this is what I call True War Fight You actually get to see and control the battles, unlike Mobile Strike or Game of War, you only get to send troops and read the scouted description as for this game you actually get to see what the enemy has for defenses. It’s just all out better.
Various bug fixes and optimizations.
November 16, 2016
10,000,000 – 50,000,000
2.3.3 and up
Rated for 12+
Users Interact, Digital Purchases
₹ 69.00 – ₹ 13,400.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Activision Publishing, Inc.
3100 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, California, 90405
Call of Duty®: Heroes for PC Free Download Links:
Call of Duty®: Heroes for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Call of Duty®: Heroes for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Call of Duty®: Heroes for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Call of Duty®: Heroes for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Call of Duty®: Heroes:
Inorder to run Call of Duty®: Heroes on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Call of Duty®: Heroes for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Call of Duty®: Heroes for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Call of Duty®: Heroes on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Call of Duty®: Heroes for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Call of Duty®: Heroes for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.