Know Your Call Break Multiplayer App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Call Break Multiplayer brings classic and popular card game with online multiplayer feature to the Google Play Store.
Call Break is a trick-taking card game played with a standard 52-card deck between four players. There are 5 rounds in a game. Players’ sitting direction and the first dealer are selected before the first round begins. To randomize player’s sitting direction and the first dealer, each player draws a card from the deck, and based on the order of the cards, their directions and first dealer are fixed. Dealers are changed successively in anti-clockwise direction in the following rounds.
In each round, a dealer starting from their right, deals all the cards in anti-clockwise direction to all the players without revealing any card, making 13 cards per each player.
All four players, starting from the player to dealer’s right bid a number of tricks that they must win in that round in order to get a positive score, otherwise they will get a negative score.
In Call Break, Spades are the trump cards.
In each trick, player must follow the same suit; if unable, player must play a trump card if eligible to win; if unable, player can play any card of their choice.
Player must always try to win the trick, in other words (s)he must play higher cards possible.
The first trick in a round is led by player to dealer’s right with any card of any suit. Each player, in turn plays in anti-clockwise direction. A trick containing a spade is won by the highest spade played; if no spade is played, the trick is won by the highest card of the same suit. The winner of each trick leads to the next trick.
Player that takes at least as many tricks as her bid receives a score equal to her bid. Additional tricks (Over Tricks) are worth an extra 0.1 times one point each. If unable to get the stated bid, score will be deducted equal to the stated bid. After 4 rounds are completed, scores are summed to help players set a goal for their final round. After the final round, winner and runner-ups of the game are declared.
– Intuitive drag interface to play a card
– Bots with improved AI in single player mode
– Multiplayer mode with online players
– Creating private room to play with friends and family in multiplayer mode
– Options menu to configure different rules and settings
– Score history and statistics
– Sounds and notifications
Also try the web version
**Localized name of the game:
– Callbreak (in Nepal)
– Lakdi, Lakadi (in India)
Loved the game But the thing is that in single player mode the game ends at just 16 points. (1)I request you to please increase the point level to somewhat higher level like 100 or more.(2) And there should be option to set the points level from our side.(3) There should be option of changing the color other than spade.
Has a lot of room for improvements This aap has potential. It can be improved in various ways. Please read the suggestions from other people as I have the same concern. A) Disallow people from quitting or devise some mechanism to discourage people from quitting whenever they want. B) Improve server connectivity. C) Allow users to find other users by their screen name. D) Allow users to create their own room to play with friends or family.
Suggestion i will love to see if there is a option to ban user from quiting multiplayer on going game to be fair. most of the case if the users gets negetive score they quite and join new game which effects all the others users so please developer kindly adjust the game in such a way that the users who ever quite from an ongoing game will not be able to join new game untill the ongoing game is over or all the users quite the ongoing game. hope in the next update i will see this.. thank u guys love this game…
Good game. Giving one suggestion This is a good game. great job developers. Take example of the Game “Uno & friends”, similar to that implement a way that if in a match, users should not be able to quit the game. If they quit then blacklist the user to join a new match for minimum of 30mins.
CallBreakMultiplayer 0.1.2 Update
Fixed multiplayer issue that prevented users from connecting to server
Updated library to supported older devices
Improved bot’s AI
July 9, 2015
1,000,000 – 5,000,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 12+
Flag as inappropriate
Call Break Multiplayer for PC Free Download Links:
Call Break Multiplayer for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Call Break Multiplayer for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Call Break Multiplayer for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Call Break Multiplayer for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Call Break Multiplayer:
Inorder to run Call Break Multiplayer on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Call Break Multiplayer for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Call Break Multiplayer for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Call Break Multiplayer on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Call Break Multiplayer for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Call Break Multiplayer for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.