Know Your Broken Sword 5: Episode 2 App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Episode 2 – The Adventure Concludes
*** This is the second, concluding part, of Broken Sword 5: the Serpent’s Curse. We recommend that you play this Episode 2 after playing Episode 1.***
Episode Two ramps up the drama, as the game progresses: the adventure bursting out from Paris and London, taking the player on to stunning locations throughout Spanish Catalonia and to the Middle East and the birthplace of civilisation.
✪ The latest in the smash hit multi-million selling Broken Sword series
✪ Gripping story, engaging puzzles, voiced by a top quality cast
✪ Highly acclaimed ‘slide and tap’ interface – simple but hugely powerful
✪ Context-sensitive help system – access hints to solve even the hardest puzzles
* Designed for both phone and tablet devices
Full English / German / French speech with option for subtitles in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian. Additional data files for Italian and Spanish speech are now available from our website.
More brilliance Like the first part, this is a pleasure to play through. It plays somewhat quicker though. The first part felt like it had more to it. I would have liked to see more… Travelling to ruins etc, like earlier games but that aside, I absolutely adored this game.
Worth my every penny This one is a little bit harder than ep. 1 but I loved every single part of it! Dloading it using data plan was pain in th arse. Maybe it’s just my phone though. I’m using Samsung S4. Anyway I hope there’s amother episode
Don’t waste your money and time Usually I don’t leave negative feedback, but this one was so bad and frustrating that I felt I had to. The endless annoying chattering, the multiple game crashes, poor graphics, puzzles that make no sense, childish story and I know I’ve mentioned it before but THE ANNOYING CHATTER!! can these people shut up! Bottom line: not worth the money.
Poor sequel……. I truly enjoyed the series. The last, number 2 truly was an entire disappointment. Paid good money for the poor ending to a well written story. I finished it in 2 hours. I am tremendously disappointed in this finale. I feel completely scammed. Very bad writing. you should feel ashamed for that. Pay for the first one. not the 2nd one. You will be disappointed.
✅ Correct progress percentage
✅ Improved stability
✅ Save game access
September 15, 2014
10,000 – 50,000
4.0.3 and up
Rated for 16+
Flag as inappropriate
Revolution Software Ltd
Broken Sword 5: Episode 2 for PC Free Download Links:
Broken Sword 5: Episode 2 for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Broken Sword 5: Episode 2 for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Broken Sword 5: Episode 2 for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Broken Sword 5: Episode 2 for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Broken Sword 5: Episode 2:
Inorder to run Broken Sword 5: Episode 2 on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Broken Sword 5: Episode 2 for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Broken Sword 5: Episode 2 for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Broken Sword 5: Episode 2 on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Broken Sword 5: Episode 2 for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Broken Sword 5: Episode 2 for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.