Know Your Botanicula App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Botanicula is a humor-filled adventure game created by the makers of award-winning Machinarium, studio Amanita Design and Czech band DVA.
Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.
* IGF Excellence in Audio Award
* Game of the Year – jayisgames.com
* IndieCade: Best Story/World Design Award
* IGM Readers’ Choice Award in Best Sound / Music
* An amazing and heartwarming adventure. (90%) – IGN
* Botanicula is so damned good that it probably won’t even wind up on Metacritic. – Kotaku
* You absolutely need to check it out. (90%) – Toucharcade
* A bold, bright, and brilliant adventure. (90%) – PocketGamer
– Relaxed game perfect for hard core gamers, their partners, families and seniors.
– More than 150 detailed locations to explore.
– Hundreds of funny animations.
– Incredible amount of hidden bonuses.
– Award winning music by Dva.
Hilarious, adorable and challenging One of my favourite games I’ve downloaded for mobile so far. It made me laugh but also made me think. Amazing visuals, really cute characters, lots of quirky hidden features. I just wish it had been longer! Although I did binge-play it in a weekend, I couldn’t put it down!
Love the game but.. I love this game and played it numerous times on my old phone! However after downloading it on my note 4 all the cutscenes are black though I can still hear the music. I have uninstalled, restarted, and reinstalled with no luck. Will rate 5 stars again once it’s fixed as I’d love to share the game with my family now!
Like Machinarium 2 It’s like Casino to Machinarium’s Goodfellas. Not quite as good, but damn close. 5 stars all the way. Don’t know what the glitch fuss is about, it ran like a clock on my $100 ZTE roach of a phone….PS to Amanita – please make more than one game every 4 years, you guys kick wholesale ass.
Frustrated and disappointed No explanation or directions. Like I’m just supposed to guess the game mechanics? What’s bad and good, what’s the goal to accomplish? Jeez give me something to go on instead of just throwing me into a game with not the slightest clue.
* black screen bug fix
* disappearing branches bug fix
* if you still experience black screen after game start please try to uninstall, device restart and re-install
June 4, 2016
50,000 – 100,000
4.0 and up
Rated for 7+
Mild Violence, Fear
Flag as inappropriate
Na Hrádku 2, 128 00 Praha, Česká republika
Botanicula for PC Free Download Links:
Botanicula for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Botanicula for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Botanicula for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Botanicula for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Botanicula:
Inorder to run Botanicula on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Botanicula for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Botanicula for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Botanicula on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Botanicula for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Botanicula for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.