Know Your Battlevoid: First Contact App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Take command of a space station in this free real-time (RTS) sci-fi strategy game with roguelike features!
The year is 2259. The place of the game is a Battlestation.
Commander! We’ve got something coming through the jump gate, signature and silhouette unknown. Recommend sending fighter squad delta to intercept. – Eden, the artificial intelligence of Battlestation.
Reinforcements have arrived Commander! – Admiral Geezer
Battlevoid: First Contact is a free real-time (RTS) space strategy game with roguelike game play features. Set in a universe, where 3 other species and an unknown threat are nearby, you are in command of the best defense humans have left. Take command of the space station named Battlestation, build your own weapons and fleet, research new technology and order reinforcement starships. Your every decision will culminate into one epic last battle, where your swift decisions will decide if a human colony is saved. Unlike any other tower defence game out there!
* Battle Wave after wave of incoming threats
* Epic boss fights that leave you shaking
* Research and upgrade your Battlestation
* Roguelike game play features, every game is different with random elements!
* Stunning graphics and smooth game play
It’s a good game to me. I like the whole of the game except that if you don’t only make fighters you will lose. their isn’t much freedom of styles to win it’s just fighters or you get overwhelmed. I tried many times to win with guns and you just can’t even on easy. On top of that it’s way to easy to get overwhelmed at the beginning. If you waste 10 seconds of the beginning you will die.
Poorly designed The health packs and shield packs do nothing. Not a true RTS, you can’t plan tech paths or strategize builds; all tech is given at random. The rouge-like elements greatly detract from this being a fun strategy game. Even then its not a true rouge-like, all the waves are the same.
Is NOT an RTS game Doesn’t have a tech tree, can’t plan any upgrades. Everything is given at random without any possibility to choose. Gameplay is dull, it’s fighters fighters fighters, other combinations fail hard. Managing ship tactics is crude and cumbersome, need to go through multiple clicks to change behaviour, for each and every single fighter squadron. Before a wave is finished text saying “wave complete” pops up on screen and a new batch of enemies spawn before i the last wave has been cleared, no time to recuperate
Hope you like rng on further analysis, this is just a badly designed game. sometimes the shield takes 1 second to build, other times, the first wave starts before you can even build one bolter. frankly, that is absolutely awful design.
– Name of series changed, Trademark update
– Minor bug fixes
August 1, 2016
100,000 – 500,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 7+
₹ 99.49 – ₹ 199.99 per item
Flag as inappropriate
Käsityöläiskatu 4a 4krs, 20100 Turku Finland.
Battlevoid: First Contact for PC Free Download Links:
Battlevoid: First Contact for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Battlevoid: First Contact for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Battlevoid: First Contact for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Battlevoid: First Contact for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Battlevoid: First Contact:
Inorder to run Battlevoid: First Contact on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Battlevoid: First Contact for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Battlevoid: First Contact for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Battlevoid: First Contact on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Battlevoid: First Contact for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Battlevoid: First Contact for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.