Know Your Atlantic Fleet App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II.
Take command of surface ships, submarines as well as carrier and land based aircraft in a deadly struggle for control of the shipping lanes.
“Atlantic Fleet is probably the game of the year.”
– Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
*** 512MB RAM RECOMMENDED ***
– No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game
– Stunning full 3D graphics and environments, including underwater
– Unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
– Play as the Royal Navy and her allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
– Up to 10 versus 10 ships in combat
– 3 Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with 30 Historical Missions for standalone combat
2) Campaign of 50 missions per faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
– Individually saved games for each campaign and faction
– Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
– Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
– Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
– Destructible ships, subsystems and visual damage to ships
– 60 historical ship classes representing over 630 ships and 350 submarines
– 13 playable aircraft
– Submarine warfare, wolf packs and convoys
– Carrier operations and land-based air strikes
– Too many more to list here, visit killerfishgames.com
Mesmerising Sim Paradise An extremely detailed turn-based WW2 naval simulation with outstanding graphics and realism. The game requires a squad based mentality as each vessel plays a unique part. In order to fully appreciate the game you need to have an interest in WW2 naval warfare. Those looking for an arcade game will be disappointed. The gun artillery aspect is both challenging and rewarding. One has to remember that the ships are on a dynamic moving plane. A rare gem in mobile gaming.
Atlantic fleet Great graphics but the AI needs help. So far, I’ve played the Battle of the Atlantic about 20 times and the computer never plays the opponent as the historical Navy would. I fight German DD’s in the South Atlantic and Brit CV’s escort convoys without ASW weapons. Keep up the good work but read a few accounts of the war to improve the combat.
Sir Guy De Vaux
Atlantic Fleet: Superb like chess but with explosives! But seriously its for people with a serious interest in Naval Strategy its not an arcade shoot em up game. Its easier as the Nazis at least at the start, its toughest being the British in the early war years. But i have won as both, so its not impossible. Just rest your head take a break! ???
Gun targeting totally innacurate Stretches out a 3 move battle into a two hour ordeal. Meanwhile,AI is usually much more accurate so expect one sided,time consuming defeats. Campaign mode way to short and not challenging enough, while battle of the Atlantic mode is to complicated to resupply and repair your ships. Pacific fleet was much better!
Removed obb file to fix hang on loading screen for some devices.
February 5, 2016
10,000 – 50,000
4.0 and up
Rated for 7+
Flag as inappropriate
3/141-149 Ifould Street
South Australia 5000
Atlantic Fleet for PC Free Download Links:
Atlantic Fleet for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Atlantic Fleet for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Atlantic Fleet for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Atlantic Fleet for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Atlantic Fleet:
Inorder to run Atlantic Fleet on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Atlantic Fleet for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Atlantic Fleet for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Atlantic Fleet on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Atlantic Fleet for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Atlantic Fleet for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.