Know Your 80 Days App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
1872, with a steampunk twist. Phileas Fogg has wagered he can circumnavigate the world in just eighty days.
* TIME’s #1 Game of the Year 2014
* “We’ve been dreaming about this future for decades. Guess what? It’s here.” – New York Times
* “Interactive storytelling as its best” – The Guardian
Choose your own route around a 3D globe, travelling by airship, submarine, mechanical camel, steam-train and more, racing other players and a clock that never stops.
Featuring a brand new journey – to the North Pole!
* “This brilliant interactive novel re-imagines Phileas Fogg’s journey around the world… One of the finest examples of branching narrative yet created.” – The Telegraph
* “For people who love high adventures and good writing, 80 Days is a voyage that must be taken” – The Verge
* “A brilliantly paced, memorable and quite frankly terrific piece of modern interactive fiction, that masterfully blends strategy, resource management and adventure” – IndieGames.com
150 cities to explore. Detailed research and techno-fantasy combine in an 1872 of tensions, inventions and exploration. Climb the Burmese mountains, trek the Zulu Federation, sail up the Amazon and disappear under the Indian Ocean – but don’t fall behind the time!
* “This is modern storytelling that engages and delights, and the bold, stylish artwork gives 80 Days almost a graphic novel feel. Pack your case, armchair Passepartout – adventure awaits!” – Joystiq
* “Is it a game? Is it a story? Both, really. And a delight.” – The Telegraph – Best Novels of 2014
* “Could be the best interactive fiction game out there” – 148 Apps
* “A sublime video game to immerse yourself in” – The Examiner
* “One of the most extraordinarily memorable and unique games I’ve played in years” – Pocket Tactics
* “Everything about this game is perfect” – AppAdvice
* “Innovative and extraordinary, and unpredictable fun” – Apps Zoom
* “Rich with ideas, brilliantly written, and creates a world that you’ll want to visit over and over again” – PocketGamer (gold award)
Featuring stunning art by Jaume Illustration, a half-million word script by Meg Jayanth, original music by Laurence Chapman, and built using the same inklewriter engine that powers our critically-acclaimed Sorcery! series, 80 DAYS is an interactive adventure created by your choices, on the fly, and is different every time you play.
Playing as Phileas Fogg’s loyal valet, Passepartout, you must balance your master’s health, your finances, and the time, as you choose your own path from city to city all the way around the world. Bribe your way onto early departures, but don’t let yourself go bankrupt or you’ll be sleeping rough and begging for aid! Trade items for profit, and collect the equipment for the conditions you’ll face: but too much luggage will slow you down…
80 DAYS is a breakneck race, with an in-game clock that never stops running. Trains, steamers, hot-air balloons, boats, camels, horses and more leave and arrive minute by minute.
Every city and journey is narrated via an interactive story where you control every action. Will your choices speed you up – or lead you into disaster? Will you earn Fogg’s trust and respect? Will you uncover the secrets and short-cuts that can shave days off your time? Murder, romance, rebellion and intrigue await!
The app is network-connected, with a live feed that shows you the position of all the other players of the game, their routes, triumphs and disasters. You can race to be the fastest – or look ahead to learn the secrets of the world.
Share your own journey with friends, and load other’s routes directly into your app so you can race head-to-head.
I’ve always been a fan of the Jules Verne classic since I read the book as a boy. So was really excited to see this game. It is beautifully written with a lot of decision making involved to complete the journey. The point is no matter how many times you finish it, there is still another way to go around the world. Smooth graphical play with a nice soundtrack. You just have to get used to the reading of the story of the journey which may not be for some. Delightful game to pass hours away without notice.
Everything a mobile game should be Heavy on text but well written without feeling too linear. Time management skills and geographic understanding are essential to finishing early. The protagonist is gay which caught me off guard and apparently Monsieur Fodd must be a hemophiliac or something cuz he always needs to be pampered. My advice to the developers, Please DO journey to the center of the earth in the same style.
Simply beautiful! This is as close to everything i ever want in a book-game that it can get. The story is never really repeating itself and the events that follow from your choices are beautifully written. It’s fun to buy various items from different cities, to sell for a profit, to save as souvenirs or to unlock different paths in the game. The story is really only built around the vallet, Passepartout, and his master becomes a smaller or bigger part depending on how much you want him to be involved. 4.99 out of 5!
Wonderfully Relaxing Interactive Novel Bought this game expecting something very different than what I got. I even tried to return the game, but it was passed 48 hours of purchase. Now stuck with the game I tried to get my $5 out of it. Having to do this caused me to have a new appreciation for the game. Enjoying the storyline, the beautiful art, and the decisions I am presented with. That said, there is consistent lag when choosing an option in the text every now and again. Love the game.
We have received several letters from Quetta, begging for assistance! It would appear that a number of faithful retainers have been cruelly abandoned there by their masters, and left stranded without money or means of escape.
M. Fogg has taken steps to ensure no further servants are abandoned. Those poor souls already stranded must “restart” in London (but I am assured that any previous successful circumnavigations will not be forgotten).
October 22, 2015
50,000 – 100,000
2.3 and up
Rated for 3+
Flag as inappropriate
80 Days for PC Free Download Links:
80 Days for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the 80 Days for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run 80 Days for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
80 Days for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for 80 Days:
Inorder to run 80 Days on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the 80 Days for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including 80 Days for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running 80 Days on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install 80 Days for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the 80 Days for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.